Vibrant Golf Introduction

To get your club "Vibranted" do they need to remove the club head and grip if you send them an assembled club ?

I called and talked to Patrick today. Going to be sending some shafts in this week...

Finally got around to getting a Vibrant shaft for my putter. Been thinking about it for a while but finally pulled the trigger a few weeks ago. Got it to a guy to install it yesterday and got it back today. Took a few quick pics in the parking lot with my iPhone.

Basically it is the flat black Vibrant on a KBS putter shaft in a TM Rossa Lambeau from a few years ago (before they all got scared white) with a black midsize Winn pistol grip. All black except the face and alignment lines. It is my Gary Player Black Knight putter, haha. It looks fantastic, everything I hoped it would be. Can't wait to get it out on the course.

7267987240_89a223ded3_z.jpg

7267989270_23257b6b3f_z.jpg

7267990952_aa053d53ab_z.jpg

(Stupid phone focusing on the mulch...)

They may not respond right away if you call or email them, but they do get back in a day or two and if you do talk to them they are very friendly and helpful. I would gladly order more shafts from them in the future and am contemplating ordering some wedges through them later this year to go ahead and reshaft and grip there at Vibrant.

Dragging up an old thread here, but has anyone had work done with Vibrant recently? I'm thinking about getting a putter shaft coated like Penglynns did.

Dragging up an old thread here, but has anyone had work done with Vibrant recently? I'm thinking about getting a putter shaft coated like Penglynns did.

Not recently but I still have my putter with Vibrant shaft. Still looks as good as the day I got it. Almost two years ago.

Is this company still open? I can't find their website anymore.

Is this company still open? I can't find their website anymore.
I think they might have closed shop.... for some reason I remember reading that about this company but could be wrong.

I think they might have closed shop.... for some reason I remember reading that about this company but could be wrong.

Sad. Patrick was a nice/helpful guy. I was looking to have some work done by them soon. Guess I can't :(

I thought these guys were long gone but they have an ig account and the website is back up. Might need a matte black putter shaft.

It will be interesting to see if they get back on their feet and what they have in store for golfers.

Website looks like it has less colours. I only quickly glanced on my phone though. Hope they stick around.

Back