Vibrant Golf Introduction

Super sexy JB! The color combo looks great. :desire:
I am not sure about having a bright ferrule on my own personal setup… It seems like it might be distracting at address. Can we get a shot from address JB?

We are saving some pictures for something special we are doing. So coming soon.

Straight from the Vibrant Golf Lab. Our take on a plain black chrome shaft.

The color process is codename : "cowboy" HAHA

What do you guys think?

vibracoat-cs--cowboy.jpg

I would love to see the Cowboy on bright chrome to show some contrast. Great looking shaft.

I think your right Rhino

x24-test.jpg

Josh,

were trying to do different things to bring out more contrast. It just doesn't come out on the photograph, but its black chrome on top of copper.

I think your right Rhino

x24-test.jpg

Josh,

were trying to do different things to bring out more contrast. It just doesn't come out on the photograph, but its black chrome on top of copper.

Man that looks so good. I think I might have to do this with my 2.0's.

Straight from the Vibrant Golf Lab. Our take on a plain black chrome shaft.

The color process is codename : "cowboy" HAHA

What do you guys think?

vibracoat-cs--cowboy.jpg

That is sweet!! It honestly kind of looks like the inside of a licked lollipop... Kind of a weird comparison I know, but I love it... Is there a bit of brushing involved?

Ok after looking at all the colours (thats right it's spelled with a u) I am going to have to send in the 2.0's and get the shafts in the pearl white. I think that would just be sick looking. I would like to put DG spinners in my wedges, does anyone know if you can order them straight from them??

Last edited:
Also thinking of going to PURE grips on the irons, so does anyone know if I took my grips off the clubs and then sent them in would the Vibrant coat effect the way that Pure grips, grip the club?

We are working on that too!!! Totally forgot. We are thinking a 2 tone Fade From top to bottom..... Too many projects, too little time..

I'm really unsure how all of this will work. I ordered a blacknickle shaft for the new putter that's being made right now. On it's own it should look killer, but my thought was to add just enough of the same green thats on the putter head to the upper end of the shaft, close to the grip, to jazz things up without being over bearing?

The BN shaft is a bit more expensive. I guess my question is, will you guy's need to do the entire shaft anyway? If so, should I just order the standard shaft and have you customize it, or would this look better with the BN shaft? Also, do you want me to have the company just send the entire head and shaft, so you can match the colors better? My last question is about the logo's. Can you add the THP logo to the shaft, along with yours? My guess is that the THP logo would look great some where on the black portion.

Thanks guy's. Your products are looking so cool, I can see people doing everything in the bag. I might even send my alignment sticks, (driveway markers), lol.

Ok after looking at all the colours (thats right it's spelled with a u) I am going to have to send in the 2.0's and get the shafts in the pearl white. I think that would just be sick looking. I would like to put DG spinners in my wedges, does anyone know if you can order them straight from them??

We can get them but they are backordered until November 5th. I will ask Patrick about your grip question. He is the "Tech" of the company.

Thedue,

I dont know the details of your order, patrick is handling it.but I will make sure he contacts you to clarify everything.

That's great, thank you!

I can't say the bright colors do anything for me. However if I was thinkin' about doing something with a set of irons, that titanium or even sparkle might be very different while being very classy. For a putter it would probably depend on the putter head. I could see a good many of those bronze tones or transparent over chrome colors looking great on something like an SC Cali (although I do not have one). That titanium has really got me though. I could see that on certain putter shafts as well.

So the Indigo shafts made the trip out to Windermere CC for a round. Only used one of them as a trial, to see how/if the glare would bother me or anything. No glare at all. The shafts look awesome and almost give you an extra bit of confidence as you pull them out.

Im hooked. Now I have to see what is next.

Took a real good look at the Method putter yesterday and the more I look at it the more Im convinced that matte black is the color for it. I know its boring but I just think it look the best and its my putter so I win.

Last edited:
Took a real good look at the Method putter yesterday and the more I like at it the more Im convinced that matte black is the color for it. I know its boring but I just think it look the best and its my putter so I win.

I think that would look sweet.

I've got my eyes on a Cleveland BRZ flatstick, but can't decide on a shaft color! Thinking of the pearl white, matte black or going outta the box and getting the crimson...roll tide roll. Already got my black grip, thought about seeing if I could have the head finished and have an all black putter.

Any thoughts/ideas?

Im sure they would Duey. Once I settle on my regular irons, I think I may have white done with some nice green highlights and the THP logo.

What are your regular irons btw? I know in your position I'd probably game a new set every month too lol, but over the past year with the taylormades, the callow ays, the mizunos and the nikes- if you had to pick just one Which would it be?

What are your regular irons btw? I know in your position I'd probably game a new set every month too lol, but over the past year with the taylormades, the callow ays, the mizunos and the nikes- if you had to pick just one Which would it be?

Not really the right place, just assume whatever is in my bag at the time, that is what would be my set.

Took a real good look at the Method putter yesterday and the more I look at it the more Im convinced that matte black is the color for it. I know its boring but I just think it look the best and its my putter so I win.

I say DO IT! I am searching for my next putter, and when I find it, it will get "vibranted"

I say DO IT! I am searching for my next putter, and when I find it, it will get "vibranted"

It will be done. Soon as the #9 arrives so I have one for the bag.

Just an update:

A members asked about pure grips on our coating.

Patrick says that they are 100% compatible .

Thanks

Back