Vibrant Golf Introduction

Here is a medley of colors for a shoot we have coming up.

1056223366_RGky4-L.jpg

Holy Crap OEM, your putter looks AWESOME!!

I need to make a decision about my Ghost and get it over to Vibrant!!

Thanks! Im very happy with the results and have the Method ready to do next.

whats the plan with that one?

Here is a medley of colors for a shoot we have coming up.

nice...you gonna put them in clubs or just do a photo shoot of the shafts?

exchanged messages with Willis yesterday. I think I will send my Ghost putter in after this weekends outing.

did you ask him 'Whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis?'
exchanged messages with Willis yesterday. I think I will send my Ghost putter in after this weekends outing.

whats the plan with that one?

nice...you gonna put them in clubs or just do a photo shoot of the shafts?

Im all but sure Im going with matte black in the Method while keeping the red grip for some color.

Im all but sure Im going with matte black in the Method while keeping the red grip for some color.

dude, I love it!!!!! Good call! does your have the red or black insert?

I wonder if you could do a black with red flecks or a black with some sort of red pearl. The green has a yellowish pearl look on one of the THP shafts.

I wonder if you could do a black with red flecks or a black with some sort of red pearl. The green has a yellowish pearl look on one of the THP shafts.

I think the matte black with some red flake in it would look sick!! Not sure if they have that or not. We will wait for willis to wake up and come to work.

dude, I love it!!!!! Good call! does your have the red or black insert?

The front has the black type insert and a black Nike swoosh. The only red is a little fill in on the back part of it. So I think black would look the best

Last edited:
I think the matte black with some red fake in it would look sick!! Not sure if they have that or not. We will wait for willis to wake up and come to work.

hahaha

The front has the black type insert and a black Nike swoosh. The only red is a little fill in on the back part of it. So I think black would look the best

I agree! I would stick with the game plan...then again, maybe just a red shaft would look good, you went the simple sleek way on the last one.

Good Morning Guys. Good Call Kevin, I was definitely asleep...J/K. Standard colors with contrasting colored flakes is an idea that we have been working on but its not available yet. sorry :( Pretty soon if i keep spilling the beans on our top secret projects, we will never be able to surprise you with new stuff!!

And yes.. I think ive heard Whatyoutalkinbout Willis a couple or times in my life..:banghead:

I Just NOTICED::vibrant:..Thanks Josh!!

Good Morning Guys. Good Call Kevin, I was definitely asleep...J/K. Standard colors with contrasting colored flakes is an idea that we have been working on but its not available yet. sorry :( Pretty soon if i keep spilling the beans on our top secret projects, we will never be able to surprise you with new stuff!!

And yes.. I think ive heard Whatyoutalkinbout Willis a couple or times in my life..:banghead:

I Just NOTICED::vibrant:..Thanks Josh!!

Hey just sent you a PM so I can get the Method on its way to you.

So after much deliberation, I have decided to go with the Sparkle Red on the Ghost. The insert in red and has a bit of sparkle to it aswell, so I think the Sparkle Red is the way to go.

I want to have a custom graphic in it aswell kinda like the original THP Logo wedges. I've narrowed color selections down to 3: Grey, Yellow, White. All will go with the other colors on the ghost, but I can't decide on which will look best in the end. Any help??

RossaOptionsNew.jpg

Sorry it's a bit blury, paint failed me today, but you get the idea.

good stuff 9i! I'm going to go with the matte black on my ghost putter when I send it in next week.

good stuff 9i! I'm going to go with the matte black on my ghost putter when I send it in next week.

There were lots of suggestions to go black, in the end, I was unsure how it would look, especially with the grip being primarily black. It will still look awesome ddec!! Once I figure out my graphic here I'll be sending mine aswell.

So after much deliberation, I have decided to go with the Sparkle Red on the Ghost. The insert in red and has a bit of sparkle to it aswell, so I think the Sparkle Red is the way to go.

I want to have a custom graphic in it aswell kinda like the original THP Logo wedges. I've narrowed color selections down to 3: Grey, Yellow, White. All will go with the other colors on the ghost, but I can't decide on which will look best in the end. Any help??

RossaOptionsNew.jpg

Sorry it's a bit blury, paint failed me today, but you get the idea.

I think the sparkle red is a awesome looking color for that putter but there is one slight problem. That Sparkle red is a custom shop color that is not transparent so we wouldnt be able to engrave a graphic under it to show through. We do have a red that is transparent but it doesnt have the sparkles. Also, on the engraving, We only have the ability to have a black graphic that will show through.

Willis.

I think the sparkle red is a awesome looking color for that putter but there is one slight problem. That Sparkle red is a custom shop color that is not transparent so we wouldnt be able to engrave a graphic under it to show through. We do have a red that is transparent but it doesnt have the sparkles. Also, on the engraving, We only have the ability to have a black graphic that will show through.

Willis.

Good to know!! Thanks!! Hmmm..... looks like I'll have to skip the graphic, the sparkle red just looks so awesome!!

I'd be curious to see what this customization does to resale value for a club. With the amount of 'flipping' that goes on I would think you'd be cutomizing a club or clubs that you're pretty sure that you're going to keep. But if you were to want to sell it or trade it in what sort of value would you see?

Willis.

Just sent you a PM.

Back