UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

Has anyone ever had any experience with the TSPX version of the Gunmetal? Supposedly they incorporated M40x into the tip section but it's hard to find any information on it.

Has anyone ever had any experience with the TSPX version of the Gunmetal? Supposedly they incorporated M40x into the tip section but it's hard to find any information on it.
Talking the original LIN-Q?

@DannyLe would be the guy with the knowledge on that

Yeah, original Lin-Q Gunmetal. Found a couple different people selling a TSPX version at reasonable pricing and wondering how much of a difference they might be vs the original and maybe vs the TSPX black.

Got paired with a guy and his son and he was commenting how he misses his previous proforce V2 shaft and I let him hit my driver with LIN-Q Red. He wrote the shaft name down as he striped a few balls with it and said he needs one now

Wondering if the a TX version of the Linq red.. in a 80 gram verity.

Shaft Up has me super excited to get my LinQ Black and Purple out on the course. Next week is looking good!

It’s Stiff, Ladies, X
With the softer middle, this will have more of a kick at the bottom than a shaft that might be stiff, stiff, X?

With the softer middle, this will have more of a kick at the bottom than a shaft that might be stiff, stiff, X?
Possibly. It also could have a bit of lag, which helps keep it from going left

Possibly. It also could have a bit of lag, which helps keep it from going left
I’m playing an R flex in my driver and definitely have less left with it.

Absolutely love the blue on these shafts! They also show no marks from going in and out of the Bag!
IMG_5145.jpeg

Took this picture the other day of my proto LIN-Q and in the right light it seems to have a little purple in it. (Look at the top close to the adapter)

IMG_8998.jpeg

The Blue in my driver and the Red in my 3W continues to be a great combo and real performers for me.

LIN-Q Red 5F3 was interesting. It’s lighter than other driver shafts I’ve hit best. On the range, I realized I needed better timing with it. When I swung smoother, I hit good shots with it but tended to leave them a bit right. If I got the least bit quick or tried to go after it a bit, the push became a good bit wider.

Back