UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

You’re going to love it! I have the purple in my Paradym and it’s the perfect combo. I wouldn’t mind swapping it out for a blue TSPX
Purple is what I had in it. It’s what I had in all my woods and now moved to blue in all. This one is the only TSPX model through.

Purple is what I had in it. It’s what I had in all my woods and now moved to blue in all. This one is the only TSPX model through.
I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts on the TSPX blue vs purple. The only TSPX model I have experience with is the black

I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts on the TSPX blue vs purple. The only TSPX model I have experience with is the black
Well if it’s anything like the m40x it’s gonna be like purple but on roids haha

The M40X TSPX Red is just…well it’s going to make me a very happy boy in the DARKSPEED LS head.

I hit three of the biggest drives on course I’ve hit in a while today, and I’m still not QUITE there yet with the swing.

13–14 launch, 2300-2400 spin, 162-165 ball speed.

Just brilliant. And the move to 7F5 from 6F5 is something I now understand more for my swing.

Just killer.

The M40X TSPX Red is just…well it’s going to make me a very happy boy in the DARKSPEED LS head.

I hit three of the biggest drives on course I’ve hit in a while today, and I’m still not QUITE there yet with the swing.

Just brilliant. And the move to 7F5 from 6F5 is something I now understand more for my swing.

Just killer.
Was it Danny who you talked to about the shaft choice? Cause that seems to be an awesome combo!

Just killer.
What drove the change from the 6F5 to the 7F5?

To say my shaft was great for me this week at Briggs would be an understatement. I have so much confidence in this proto

To say my shaft was great for me this week at Briggs would be an understatement. I have so much confidence in this proto
I am SO freaking curious about it. Even more so after listening to @Canadan and @DannyLe on Off Course this morning.

Cant wait to see it in person in April!

So I'm still loving the combo of the Callaway & LINQ Blue shaft from Shaft Up. What I like most about the shaft is the consistency & accuracy of it.

1710523948771.png

This was a quick few shots into the net the other day.

Pretty good numbers for an old guy with a beer gut. Bottom line is I need to bring up the club head speed to maximize the potential of this shaft. Avg 94 mph needs to get up at least another 10. I need to dedicate myself to using the Speed Sticks. 14* launch is decent for that slow swing. If I can get the swing speed up, then the launch, I will get some more yards.
But at no fault of the LINQ .... it's an amazing shaft. I'm wondering what they can do to make it better? :unsure:

I am SO freaking curious about it. Even more so after listening to @Canadan and @DannyLe on Off Course this morning.

Cant wait to see it in person in April!
I just finished listening as well. Very intrigued about this new proto. Hey @DannyLe don't forget my # :ROFLMAO:

I think one of these will be my next unqualified shaft purchase. I need to put my spare Opti-fit adapter on something. Just can't decide between the blue or the red.

I think one of these will be my next unqualified shaft purchase. I need to put my spare Opti-fit adapter on something. Just can't decide between the blue or the red.
They are both good. I have the red in driver and blue in 3W & 7W.

The blue LINQ is such a good golf shaft, very stable but not to the point where you sacrifice feel.

So I'm still loving the combo of the Callaway & LINQ Blue shaft from Shaft Up. What I like most about the shaft is the consistency & accuracy of it.

View attachment 9249079

This was a quick few shots into the net the other day.

Pretty good numbers for an old guy with a beer gut. Bottom line is I need to bring up the club head speed to maximize the potential of this shaft. Avg 94 mph needs to get up at least another 10. I need to dedicate myself to using the Speed Sticks. 14* launch is decent for that slow swing. If I can get the swing speed up, then the launch, I will get some more yards.
But at no fault of the LINQ .... it's an amazing shaft. I'm wondering what they can do to make it better? :unsure:

I know you have a Proto and can't share too much, but can you share the weight and flex you were fit into based on your speed?

Either way you won’t be disappointed. They’re both excellent shafts

So many possibilities in a few weeks. Really excited to get a LinQ shaft back in the bag

Man I need some @DannyLe advice for selecting my woods for the MC :LOL: I've tried a lot of them, but haven't found the combo of spin, launch and feel yet.

I hit the Red 7F5 haaaaarrrrdddddd today in a club tournament.

Man I need some @DannyLe advice for selecting my woods for the MC :LOL: I've tried a lot of them, but haven't found the combo of spin, launch and feel yet.
LinQ is definitely the way for the MC!

I hit the Red 7F5 haaaaarrrrdddddd today in a club tournament.
Have you compared the red to the other shafts?

I’ve played the black in the past, never the blue.
How does it compare to the black? Obviously higher launching but any noticeable change in spin?

Back