UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

It’s so so so so so so so good.

I’ve got them in heavy (370+) heads and lighter (340g) heads and it is absolutely awesome in all of them.
My Stingray-40 head is 350 and it feels perfect.

Definitely different than y'all, but in the sport 20 where it resides now I had to put 15g back in to get it feeling solid again. And same feeling in previous 2 putters, which I never added weight to.
I've got a heavy weighted Toulon long island that might be the ticket, or BHB01 comes back out. :unsure:

My Stingray-40 head is 350 and it feels perfect.
They’re a hoot with what SIK face in the Cobra’s imo. Mine in the Sport 60. I replaced the Stability I played in it for one of these and it’s been a fun one to tinker around with.

It’s so so so so so so so good.

I’ve got them in heavy (370+) heads and lighter (340g) heads and it is absolutely awesome in all of them.
I think the Eleven is 365g and it does feel a little heavier with the All In shaft. The change to the SuperStroke grip probably makes the head feel heavier too. I kind of like it though. It just feels like I can make a smoother stroke and let the clubhead do the work of getting the ball rolling.

My day in the office and some simulator time was ruined by some car trouble. It's too rainy for the range, so we're rolling some putts indoors with the Triple Wide and All In shaft. Continue to be amazed by this shaft. The stability and distance control.

Also the new Jailbird shows up today, so the Triple Wide needs to show me something to stay in the bag 😂

Nothing better than a Thursday Masters on the TV while having an indoor putting session. Also subtle shout-out to the Anime Gods.

1000013239.jpg
1000013240.jpg

I've been rolling the ole Eleven with the All-In shaft on the Putt-Out mat a good bit and it's really impressing me. There's a consistency in speed that I'm noticing more now, in addition to being able to hit the same line over and over again. I think I hit around 20 putts in a row last night from various distances on the mat before my dog lost all self control and went after the golf ball lol. Before I was bound to have a couple of misses, where I didn't square up the face. Hoping to get back to the course soon to really put this thing through its paces.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I've been rolling the ole Eleven with the All-In shaft on the Putt-Out mat a good bit and it's really impressing me. There's a consistency in speed that I'm noticing more now, in addition to being able to hit the same line over and over again. I think I hit around 20 putts in a row last night from various distances on the mat before my dog lost all self control and went after the golf ball lol. Before I was bound to have a couple of misses, where I didn't square up the face. Hoping to get back to the course soon to really put this thing through its paces.
Once you get the distance control down it's just an absolute weapon. I'm excited to get out tomorrow afternoon to see if my good putting from Shaft Up continues on my home course. Much different greens, but so much confidence in the flatstick right now.

Once you get the distance control down it's just an absolute weapon. I'm excited to get out tomorrow afternoon to see if my good putting from Shaft Up continues on my home course. Much different greens, but so much confidence in the flatstick right now.
I've only got 9 holes on the course with the new shaft, but distance control was pretty solid, considering I was unfamiliar with the greens. I can't wait to get it out on my home course. They had a big college tournament there a few weeks ago and they've kept the greens pretty quick since then. I struggled the last time out with the stroke lab in the Eleven, so I'm excited to see how the new All-In does out there.

I'll be looking forward to hearing your report from your home course tomorrow. Putting that well at Victoria National, you should be dropping putts from all over tomorrow!

Ordered two more AllIn shafts. One for my Toulon Chicago and another for my MXM 330m.... I will make sure no matter what putter is in the bag has the AllIn with it.

I did my last one myself…pretty simple and will do the same with this one.

THP got me to dive into club building and now I do all my work.
I need to learn how to do this stuff

My day in the office and some simulator time was ruined by some car trouble. It's too rainy for the range, so we're rolling some putts indoors with the Triple Wide and All In shaft. Continue to be amazed by this shaft. The stability and distance control.

Also the new Jailbird shows up today, so the Triple Wide needs to show me something to stay in the bag 😂

Nothing better than a Thursday Masters on the TV while having an indoor putting session. Also subtle shout-out to the Anime Gods.

View attachment 9256318
View attachment 9256319
The way you putted at VN the jailbird should be the one earning a spot in the bag. This putter here has earned its place 👊🏼

Ya I think I am gonna bite the bullet and get one for the Jailbird - It seems easy enough even a caveman can do it - Or I might be FTing @Jman :ROFLMAO:

Ya I think I am gonna bite the bullet and get one for the Jailbird - It seems easy enough even a caveman can do it - Or I might be FTing @Jman :ROFLMAO:
Always here to help.

The Cleveland HB Soft Milled with All In is just sneaky good. Surviving all challenges during the offseason, it remains in the bag as we head into posting season.

I was trying to look at guys putters today and I was curious if anyone knows if any of the guys on tour play the all in shaft?

I was trying to look at guys putters today and I was curious if anyone knows if any of the guys on tour play the all in shaft?
I was looking too and thought I saw a few, but can't remember who. I'm sure some of these guys know.

New Golf Pride reverse taper grip installed on the All In shafted Cobra Widesport. This combination goes Hard.

IMG_9482.jpegIMG_9483.jpegIMG_9481.jpeg

I've been using the Putt-Out mat a good bit, but finally got out to the practice green today. The grounds crew has it rolling pretty fast. I hit putts from about 10, 20, and 30 feet to test out distance control and it is unreal how much better my speed was. Almost everything was within about 2 feet with a few around 3 feet. I can only think of one that rolled out to about 5 feet or so. I normally have putts all over the place on our practice green, so it was pretty cool to just keep tucking them up close to the hole. Made some too, but was really focused on distance control and trying to hit the same lines over and over. I've got a lot of work to do on my putting, but if I can get to where I'm not just trying to avoid a 3 putt every hole, I'll be happy. I don't have a ton of time with the All-In shaft yet, but so far, I am loving the new setup. Now I just need to get this thing back out on the course!

Back