UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

I’ve installed one onto a black shaft (Mizuno M Craft) before, you can also install a black shaft to the putter and use it as the base for the retro. The metal adapter will be silver still, but it looks badass contrasted by the all in and black putter shaft.
Do you have pictures of this build?

As mentioned before I've got the All In Shaft in my TriHot 5K Triple Wide. It's one thing to think that you're a decent putter. It's another thing to take the thing to a Top 50 US course and have your playing partners validate that feeling and tell you how well you're rolling it. I think a lot of the credit goes to the All In shaft. I feel so comfortable over the ball and I know if I start in online it's going to stay online. That's a pretty freaking cool feeling. If you can get your speed down this thing is flat out dangerous and smooth throughout the putting stroke.

I'm so excited for this upcoming season on greens a little less crazy than what's at Victoria National. And yes, I just ordered an AI One Jailbird Mini with the same shaft in it. It's going to be a fun summer.

Do you have pictures of this build?
I have one at home with an All In install in a black shaft. It was a proto so the connection is a bit different than what is currently offered, but it’s seamless.

IMG_0226.jpeg

As mentioned before I've got the All In Shaft in my TriHot 5K Triple Wide. It's one thing to think that you're a decent putter. It's another thing to take the thing to a Top 50 US course and have your playing partners validate that feeling and tell you how well you're rolling it. I think a lot of the credit goes to the All In shaft. I feel so comfortable over the ball and I know if I start in online it's going to stay online. That's a pretty freaking cool feeling. If you can get your speed down this thing is flat out dangerous and smooth throughout the putting stroke.

I'm so excited for this upcoming season on greens a little less crazy than what's at Victoria National. And yes, I just ordered an AI One Jailbird Mini with the same shaft in it. It's going to be a fun summer.
You’re gonna LOVE the Ai Mini!

Man all this talk makes me want one of these. Probably not feasible in a Jailbird Cruiser but they are cool!

Man all this talk makes me want one of these. Probably not feasible in a Jailbird Cruiser but they are cool!
Cruiser is 38”, yeah? The retro is 30”, so cutting the shaft at 8ish inches can make it work, just no butt trim needed.

Pic of the whole putter shaft?
I don’t have it on my phone because it was a proto and I didn’t take a pic of the logo. But now, I can grab one when I get home. That is a nasty, nasty putter.

The All In definitely helps me on the longer putts vs stroke lab.

Haven't even gotten my new putter and already this close to changing the safari shaft. I blame all of you.

Haven't even gotten my new putter and already this close to changing the safari shaft. I blame all of you.
The All-In really is as good as all the praise. Which is a little scary haha

Played 9 holes with Odyssey Eleven and All In putter shaft today. It was a course I haven’t played in a long time and went out without an opportunity to hit the putting green. I immediately felt comfortable with the new shaft. I can misread greens as good as anyone, but all of my putts started on my intended line today. That was such a good feeling. No three putts on the green and distance control was good. I didn’t hit the ball well otherwise, but felt pretty good about my putting and I haven’t said that in awhile. Im looking forward to getting more time with it in the near future.

@DannyLe has this I think? You have a picture of it ? He rolled it really well

So playing 36 holes on Victoria National with my Odyssey Versa 2ball fang “Tank” and the UST All-In shaft was quite the first challenge! I came away from it absolutely loving the smoothness. It literally does what it says on the shaft- creates stability. I felt great on my speed all week playing there. I missed some putts but not because of my putter or shaft. I felt a great confidence with the putter and really felt like I got a good sense of the pace for it. My hands didn’t feel as wobbly in my putter stroke either. I hit about 2 30’ putts as well so that always helps you fall in love with it. Also can we just talk about how good it looks? It looking sharp just makes you feel that much more confident in hitting a good putt.

Another amazing shaft offering from UST Mamiya
IMG_2898.jpeg

You can install one on the cruiser then. The retro is 30”, so it’ll work if you just cut 8” above the spud on the head.
Might have to talk to you more because you are speaking a foreign language :ROFLMAO:

Might have to talk to you more because you are speaking a foreign language :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha, mail me the putter, new grip, and the shaft. 🤣

After rolling the putter so well at Shaft Up and not being able to golf here (Thanks Wisconsin snowstorms :poop:) I spent a significant amount of time rolling putts in the basement today. I was half avoiding my kids for a little bit, and half just wanting to do something golf related. Set up to roll 10 putts at 5ft, 10ft and 15ft. All shots on an PuttOut putting mat into a half moon putting circle. The feeling I had at Victoria National was addictive and I wanted to test out a theory I had.

The first set of 10 putts at 5 ft, I made every putt. They all stayed online and all gave me that feeling that I've had outdoors and indoors. Once I start it online, it stays online. The second set of 10 putts at 10 ft, I made 8 of 10. The two I missed were short. The two that stayed short felt significantly different than the other 8. The two that I missed were also the first two putts I tried at that distance. It seemed like once I got the "right feeling" it was easier to do it the next time. I think that's a credit to the stability of the shaft, once you feel the right path it's easier to repeat it. Then the last 10 putts at 15 feet. I made 5 of 10. If you told me I'd get 50% at that distance, I'd probably take it every time. Especially for someone of my handicap. The interesting thing here is that all of the putts were very close. I seem to be getting better at lag putting with this shaft, something that I'm really excited about.

This isn't some highly scientific thing and probably all sounds a little silly, but man I'm really loving this shaft and I'll probably be repeating those words a lot for the rest of the year.

The All-In was my best friend today. My stroke felt great. Distance control was fantastic and I hit my line time and again. It makes my stroke much more consistent than any other shaft I’ve tried.

I need to find a heavier home for mine still. :unsure:

The All-In was my best friend today. My stroke felt great. Distance control was fantastic and I hit my line time and again. It makes my stroke much more consistent than any other shaft I’ve tried.
That’s what I noticed on Friday as well. Distance control was good, considering I didn’t hit the putting green before going out. What I was excited about was that it felt easier to hit my lines each time, which I’ve been struggling with recently. I’m looking forward to getting more time with it.

That’s what I noticed on Friday as well. Distance control was good, considering I didn’t hit the putting green before going out. What I was excited about was that it felt easier to hit my lines each time, which I’ve been struggling with recently. I’m looking forward to getting more time with it.
It’s so so so so so so so good.

I’ve got them in heavy (370+) heads and lighter (340g) heads and it is absolutely awesome in all of them.

Back