UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Nope, not even close
I had the same thing happen when I made my cut. I grabbed a dremel and hit the inside of the shaft a little and the tip of the All-in. Fit like a champ.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I had the same thing happen when I made my cut. I grabbed a dremel and hit the inside of the shaft a little and the tip of the All-in. Fit like a champ.
I was going to say this. Grab a dremel or use the brush tip you use to clean out hosels and it should fit. Just needs a little TLC

I was going to say this. Grab a dremel or use the brush tip you use to clean out hosels and it should fit. Just needs a little TLC
I hit it with the brush to rough it up. Hopefully being a little more aggressive will fix it up. 🤞

I hit it with the brush to rough it up. Hopefully being a little more aggressive will fix it up. 🤞
Don't know if you used a pipe cutter or a saw. I used a pipe cutter and the top edge rolls inward a little bit. I used a small round file to clean it up and that was the fix for me. Hope it works out for you. These really are an excellent upgrade to most stock metal shafts!

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Don't know if you used a pipe cutter or a saw. I used a pipe cutter and the top edge rolls inward a little bit. I used a small round file to clean it up and that was the fix for me. Hope it works out for you. These really are an excellent upgrade to most stock metal shafts!
I did use a pipe cutter. Tried to go super slow/not aggressive but might have rolled it. It doesn't seem like it's even close is why I didn't think that was the problem, butt I'm hopeful you guys are right.

Funny thing is, on the video that I rage deleted I even said, " I'm going really slow so it doesn't roll the edge in" as I was cutting it. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I’m still waiting for my second Allin shaft to arrive. Having been through these thoughts once I hopefully know better next time.

I don't even know what to say at this point. We got close to 1.5 inches of rain last night in a short amount of time. Dodged high winds and tornado warnings. We teed off for our golf leagues "fun night" which is basically just a time to go over the league rules and play if you want.....it was 52 degrees and 20mph winds on the first tee. Most of the greens were littered with debris and branches and everything else.....and I still putted better than I could ever imagine.

Just off the green on the fringe. Knock it to 2 inches. 15 footer for par. Center of the cup. Left myself everything close. Only 3 putted once which for me is huge. This shaft is so so good for me. If I can find myself on the green in scoring situations I'm going to have a great year.

Stable and consistent. I say it again and again, but it's true every time.

1000013435.jpg
1000013434.jpg

Last edited:
I don't even know what to say at this point. We got close to 1.5 inches of rain last night in a short amount of time. Dodged high winds and tornado warnings. We teed off for our golf leagues "fun night" which is basically just a time to go over the league rules and play if you want.....it was 52 degrees and 20mph winds on the first tee. Most of the greens were littered with debris and branches and everything else.....and I still putted better than I could ever imagine.

Just off the green on the fringe. Knock it to 2 inches. 15 footer for par. Center of the cup. Left myself everything close. Only 3 putted once which for me is huge. This shaft is so so good for me. If I can find myself on the green in scoring situations I'm going to have a great year.

Stable and consistent. I say it again and again, but it's true every time.

View attachment 9258247
View attachment 9258252
Stable and consistent is a good way to describe it. I’m hitting lines more easily and distance control is good and getting better. My last round I only had one 3 putt, which was my fault for not getting a read on a putt because I was helping my niece. Everything else was easy two putts and a couple of good putts to save par. My only regret so far is that I didn’t make the jump sooner.

Stable and consistent is a good way to describe it. I’m hitting lines more easily and distance control is good and getting better. My last round I only had one 3 putt, which was my fault for not getting a read on a putt because I was helping my niece. Everything else was easy two putts and a couple of good putts to save par. My only regret so far is that I didn’t make the jump sooner.
Yeah if you start it online it stays online. My putting felt pretty good before, feels even better now.

I'm loving this new setup with the All-In shaft. I played 18 Saturday and was pretty stress free on the greens. Distance control was really good and may be the biggest change for me at this point. I tend to struggle with that a bit, but I've been leaving myself fairly easy second putts. Now I still misread the slope and break a couple of times out there, which led to 3 putts, but I made up for those by making some good one-putts elsewhere. Made a good 10 footer to save par on a par 3 and then on 17 and 18 made back to back 20+ foot putts. One to save par on 17 and the other for birdie on 18. I didn't hit my other clubs that well Saturday, but it was nice to end the round feeling good about my putting for the day. There's no magic bullet to become a better putter, but the All-In shaft seems to make it easier for me to be more consistent with my putting stroke and get the ball rolling on my intended line and I didn't have to sacrifice the soft feel of the putter that I liked so much when I first got it. It's just so freaking good!

I put the All In shaft in my Ai One #1 and I could not be happier. Totally changed the feel for me (in a good way). It feels more stable and easier to put a more consistent strike on it. Also feels more stable on off-center strikes as well.

I have found one thing that some might call a negative with the all-in.

You won't be able to use a standard steel shaft anymore. I can't go back. I've tried... It's hard to describe perfectly, but with the all-in shaft I just feel like I have complete control of the putter head during my stroke.

Think I maybe had my first "bad" outing with the All In Shaft and Triple Wide T5K combo last night. It's been so consistent for me up until league last night but I was struggling with distance control all night and leaving putts short. Very frustrating as the rest of my game was clicking pretty well. Highly curious now of what the combo with the Jailbird Mini and the All In shaft will do. I should get that putter back sometime in the next week.

I still absolutely love the shaft and I'm not going to give up on the Triple Wide after one bad outing. That combo has been so good for me. The greens on my course haven't been watered much yet. We've had periods of lots of rain and then really cold temps so I think they'll start rolling more true here in the next few weeks when warmer weather comes in. I am curious how what I consider to be a "hotter face" with the Jailbird AI will pair with a really stable and consistent shaft.

I'm still a little shocked at how much the All-In shaft has helped my distance control. I got it because I hoped it would help me get the ball rolling on my intended line more consistently, but distance control has been outstanding. I stopped by the putting green for a few mins yesterday and started from about 20 feet to gauge the speed of the greens. Everything was within a 2 foot circle. From about 6 to 10 feet, I was making most of them. I think the added stability of the All-In shaft is letting me hit center of the putter face more often and it's just putting a more consistent roll on the ball. The only regret so far is that I didn't do this sooner.

I'm still a little shocked at how much the All-In shaft has helped my distance control. I got it because I hoped it would help me get the ball rolling on my intended line more consistently, but distance control has been outstanding. I stopped by the putting green for a few mins yesterday and started from about 20 feet to gauge the speed of the greens. Everything was within a 2 foot circle. From about 6 to 10 feet, I was making most of them. I think the added stability of the All-In shaft is letting me hit center of the putter face more often and it's just putting a more consistent roll on the ball. The only regret so far is that I didn't do this sooner.
Agreed. I really thought I liked the Stroke Lab shaft, but I wish I had tried All In much sooner. Soooo much better.

Think I maybe had my first "bad" outing with the All In Shaft and Triple Wide T5K combo last night. It's been so consistent for me up until league last night but I was struggling with distance control all night and leaving putts short. Very frustrating as the rest of my game was clicking pretty well. Highly curious now of what the combo with the Jailbird Mini and the All In shaft will do. I should get that putter back sometime in the next week.

I still absolutely love the shaft and I'm not going to give up on the Triple Wide after one bad outing. That combo has been so good for me. The greens on my course haven't been watered much yet. We've had periods of lots of rain and then really cold temps so I think they'll start rolling more true here in the next few weeks when warmer weather comes in. I am curious how what I consider to be a "hotter face" with the Jailbird AI will pair with a really stable and consistent shaft.
I know right now it’s really to play greens that are even rolling that decent, so it feels like I have to crush every putt and it’s hard to get a really good feel for the greens. Hopefully once the weather turns up there for you guys it’ll be easier to get a good feel

Agreed. I really thought I liked the Stroke Lab shaft, but I wish I had tried All In much sooner. Soooo much better.
Same. When I looked at Odyssey putters in the past, I would make sure they had the Stroke Lab shaft. I still like it better than steel, but at this point, any future putter purchases will end up with All-In shaft. It's just so good.

I know right now it’s really to play greens that are even rolling that decent, so it feels like I have to crush every putt and it’s hard to get a really good feel for the greens. Hopefully once the weather turns up there for you guys it’ll be easier to get a good feel
Yeah the greens here aren't Victoria National. LOL. Almost think I like faster greens with this combo than the slower stuff I normally play. But that said I have no doubt it's going to be a good combo as the greens get better and the weather gets nicer. I didn't three putt at all last night, anything within 4 or 5 feet I was making. It was just the first time I took a step back on my lag putting with it.

Back