THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

Looking forward to seeing the box on my doorstep. I went with the white because it will fit in a little better at work for me. I may have to pull the trigger on a purple though. That's a real nice shade.

They turned out real nice.. and the price is even better considering what they cost at Golf Town. Nice!

Alex

I think I am going to wear the purple for my round this weekend. I also might pick up a black pair of Ecco streets to match outfits where I have to wear black.

For reference, I am 5'10" and about 155 lbs.

cookie, i'm 5'10" and 147lbs and i eat meat!
i'll be looking to see how your shirt fits, but i'm positive i'd swim in a large.

cookie, i'm 5'10" and 147lbs and i eat meat!
i'll be looking to see how your shirt fits, but i'm positive i'd swim in a large.

I think you may be surprised. They said these fit more like the Nike shirts....and for me the medium Nike is pretty form fitting in comparison to the Adidas which is very loose in medium. I really think this will fit more the Adidas does currently.

Still looking like it will be delivered today so I will snap a few pics. On a side note, I also eat meat!

I think you may be surprised. They said these fit more like the Nike shirts....and for me the medium Nike is pretty form fitting in comparison to the Adidas which is very loose in medium. I really think this will fit more the Adidas does currently.

Still looking like it will be delivered today so I will snap a few pics. On a side note, I also eat meat!
I sure hope a large fits you well...I went XL, and hope that wasn't a mistake. I'm 5'11", about 180. And I drink beer. :D

I'm waiting for the pics. If Cookie looks sessy in it, I'm buying one.

I'm waiting for the pics. If Cookie looks sessy in it, I'm buying one.

Well, that's a given but still not sure if it fits well. :D

Mail usually comes in about 5 hours from now. Not forgetting about this - trust me!

Shirts have arrived safe and sound in TX. And they look amazing!!! Even better than what you see online!! To the good stuff:

DSC_0306.jpg

As promised, here are 2 photos of me (tucked and untucked). I am 5'10" and 155 lbs. If you are near my size and on the fence, DO NOT HESITATE!! These fit very similar to a medium Adidas shirt for me, but look much better! :D

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

And no comments about the shorts, just grabbed these from the mailbox and threw on - was not trying to match.

Hey look, a rapist.....oh nevermind...its cookie.

Nice shirts! What kind of shorts your sporting?

That comforts me cookie. That looks like it fits great an I'm shorter and slightly bigger than you so that will work! Nice shirts!

Cookie is one sexy SOB haha

The Large looks like it fits well

Cookie, those were the large, right? I'm about an inch shorter than you, but around the same weight. That looks pretty good, I might have to pull the trigger after all.

Those look great Cookie, I have a feeling mine will be waiting on me when I get to the house.

Looks great Cookie, now I'm worried the large won't be quite big enough.

Hey look, a rapist.....oh nevermind...its cookie.

Nice shirts! What kind of shorts your sporting?

Thanks! Shorts are Quiksilver.

That comforts me cookie. That looks like it fits great an I'm shorter and slightly bigger than you so that will work! Nice shirts!

Yep - you will be golden.

Cookie is one sexy SOB haha

The Large looks like it fits well

LMAO - thanks, they fit great!

Cookie, those were the large, right? I'm about an inch shorter than you, but around the same weight. That looks pretty good, I might have to pull the trigger after all.

Yes sirree, these were both larges. I could not be happier with the fit. Just loose enough for comfortable swings and non-stickiness in the summer and not too baggy.

They look nice, and they actually look good with the shirt.

Man that is a good looking shirt, it makes cookie look hawt it is so nice.

Those shirts look great! Can't wait for mine to get here.

Back