THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

I like the purple, but the white one is where it's at for me. Love the colors and design of it.

def agree. The purple is nice but i really love the design of the white one.

Had to pull the trigger on the white one, since I love my purple one so much. Can't believe there are still some left.

Had to pull the trigger on the white one, since I love my purple one so much. Can't believe there are still some left.

I really figured these would fly out the door. I already have one exactly like the white one, or I would buy that one as well.

Just wanted to let people know that these are still available for those that are looking to pick one up.

Just wanted to let people know that these are still available for those that are looking to pick one up.

I just ordered a purple shirt so I will look like your twin brother at the outing :bulgy-eyes:

The purple is suh-weet! You will like it.

Yea KellyBo said with my ash silver hair, I will look just like Freddie Couples with one of these shirts on :D

I wore my white one yesterday, VERY comfortable! and I looked like one awesome badass!

I wore my white one yesterday, VERY comfortable! and I looked like one awesome badass!

yea but you always look like an awesome badass :D

I am sporting the white Sligo from THP today and have gotten half dozen comps. Love these shirts!!!

I am sporting the white Sligo from THP today and have gotten half dozen comps. Love these shirts!!!
I agree Tad, I've worn my white shirt and my purple shirt a few times golfing now and I always get compliments from people. I've told them they just have to head over to THP and they can rock the shirt themselves.

I agree Tad, I've worn my white shirt and my purple shirt a few times golfing now and I always get compliments from people. I've told them they just have to head over to THP and they can rock the shirt themselves.

That's what I did, tell them where to get them. And then they ask, what is hackers paradise. Love that Segway

Back