THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have two awesome style Sligo Shirts with the THP Logo on the sleeves now available in the THP Store!!

i-3C66MHX-L.jpg

i-BbzRprC-L.jpg

i-fXvk47T-L.jpg

WOW those are gorgeous shirts. The new pics make them look even better. I can't wait to get one.

***Sniff***

Just ordered mine in white!

wow those look really good

Order placed for one of each! Here's to hoping that a large in this style in not too big on me.

Only available in Large and XL, cue the sad music over here.

These run about a size small, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look awesome! I'm going to get a purple one ASAP!

Only available in Large and XL, cue the sad music over here.

I would think the Large would fit you well.

On another note, we are delighted to be able to offer them at this price. They are a $70 shirt, and we must honor those prices, but when Fairwaystyles goes on sale to $50, we can too, like now. That means Albatross members get it at $40. Incredible deal for a Sligo shirt.

And the PURPLE SHIRT ROCKS!!!!!

I would think a Large would fit you, no?

Sadly, that's not the case. I've got multiple Sligo shirts and they are all medium, which is my size in these. These shirts do look great, I have the purple design in a green and black color scheme that I love. Also, the price on these shirts compared to what Sligo shirts normally run cannot be beat, people should pick these up!

Awesome. White one will be mine!

Sadly, that's not the case. I've got multiple Sligo shirts and they are all medium, which is my size in these. These shirts do look great, I have the purple design in a green and black color scheme that I love. Also, the price on these shirts compared to what Sligo shirts normally run cannot be beat, people should pick these up!

Great minds think alike. The price is great and we can thank FS for that.

could be worse, u could be fat like me and need a 2XL lol

If I wear a M in Adidas and a Large in Nike, will Large be a good size in Sligo? I want these shirts badly!

You know what? Screw it, I am getting one and if it is a little big, I can deal with that.

If I wear a M in Adidas and a Large in Nike, will Large be a good size in Sligo? I want these shirts badly!

That should work out well. If the Large in Nike is a little tight, I would go XL, but if its a comfy fit, then go Large.

I'm in for one right now. If it fits, I'll be in for the other.

That should work out well. If the Large in Nike is a little tight, I would go XL, but if its a comfy fit, then go Large.

Thanks JB. Definitely a comfy fit. I will be ordering one of both colors I believe.

Order placed for one of each! Here's to hoping that a large in this style in not too big on me.

if it is, I know someone who will take it...

Maybe if I stuff my face I can fit into the large

Awesome. I just ordered a white one! Very good looking shirt.

On a different note, chunky, just run it through the dryer 10x or so and it will fit. :act-up:

Back