THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

Aw, I'm just gonna be too scrawny to manage these, darn my little frame!

Beautiful shirts, at an unbelievable price for the quality! Can't wait to see the THP'ers rock these.

On a side note, I'm going to pop over to fairwaystyles.com and check out all the rest of the stuff, awesome.

I had the same thought Paulo. Definitely a good time to get some Sligo into the wardrobe

Anyone know how these fit in comparison to Puma shirts?

Anyone know how these fit in comparison to Puma shirts?

Depending on the model of PUMA apparel, the fit will be comparable.

GG is working to get these all shipped out today for those that ordered. Plenty still left for those that still want them as of now.

GG is working to get these all shipped out today for those that ordered. Plenty still left for those that still want them as of now.

I am glad that these are still available. I was going crazy yesterday thinking they would sell out before I got a chance to place my order. I can't wait to rock them on the course.

That's awesome news, thanks for the hard work guys!

I loved how the purple one looked on JB in that Cleveland wedge video. Great looking shirts!

Ordered late last night and shipped before noon today. GG should be offering consulting services to online retailers!

Nice! I already have a spot cleared in my closet amongst the rest of my sweet Sligo swag! That purple St. James looks so awesome.

I loved how the purple one looked on JB in that Cleveland wedge video. Great looking shirts!

Logo or no logo, it might be my favorite Sligo shirt I have (and I have a few some might say). THe purple is a great shade that is not too light and not too dark and because of the gray and black it is so versatile to wear with just about anything.

I was wondering if anyone would notice he was wearing the THP Sligo shirt. It looks awesome in person!

Oh yeah - first thing I noticed!! I even asked how he got it so quickly in the trash talk thread. :D

Logo or no logo, it might be my favorite Sligo shirt I have (and I have a few some might say). THe purple is a great shade that is not too light and not too dark and because of the gray and black it is so versatile to wear with just about anything.

You may have just made me even more excited than I already was if that's possible. These shirts are awesome.

Just got my email confirmation that my shirt has shipped! WOO HOO! Thanks GG!

[video=youtube;Vh78T--ZUxY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh78T--ZUxY[/video]

only sized for Men. no man-boy sizes... *sniffle

Love that purple one !!

If you ordered a shirt before 1pm EST today then your order has been shipped. The mailman came early today, so anyone who purchased after 1 will have their order shipped first thing tomorrow.

If you ordered a shirt before 1pm EST today then your order has been shipped. The mailman came early today, so anyone who purchased after 1 will have their order shipped first thing tomorrow.

Take a break! And thanks again.

You are a machine!!! Thanks these are awesome.

For some of the smaller guys still on the fence about these, I am hoping to be able to help you out tomorrow.

According to USPS tracking, mine are expected to arrive tomorrow and if they do I will try on and take a few pics.

For reference, I am 5'10" and about 155 lbs.

For some of the smaller guys still on the fence about these, I am hoping to be able to help you out tomorrow.

According to USPS tracking, mine are expected to arrive tomorrow and if they do I will try on and take a few pics.

For reference, I am 5'10" and about 155 lbs.

I'm guessing you went with L? I'm 5'8" and about 165 so that's what I got.

Mine shipped today as well...pity I'm away for a couple weeks, but I'll have a nice package waiting for me back home! Can't wait!!!!

I cant believemy package isnt here, I ordered it yesterday. :)

Back