The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Dhill. Thinking about you and wishing yoh could have made it buddy.

I miss Dhill. Thinking about you and wishing yoh could have made it buddy.

Thanks buddy. I appreciate yours and everyone's kind thoughts. No change in the situation yet, but family first.

I hope y'all play great golf and have even more fun!

Rain. Ugh

Same here bro. Thunder and rain over here. Thank goodness I got a good sleep, I hate sleeping when it's raining out.

My right shoulder has bothered me for a few days & woke me up throbbing as well as my right knee. So what did my wife want done today, moving furniture. Big ol heavy crap.

Same friend had stood me up at the golf course two weekends in a row now. He wouldn't miss going out and drinking with me for the world. But golf... Well... Different story.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Same friend had stood me up at the golf course two weekends in a row now. He wouldn't miss going out and drinking with me for the world. But golf... Well... Different story.

That blows. Time to find a new golf friend

My right shoulder has bothered me for a few days & woke me up throbbing as well as my right knee. So what did my wife want done today, moving furniture. Big ol heavy crap.

Be careful with moving furniture. My wife bought a large piece of furniture online in January that she didn't like once she saw it placed in the room. I was ordered to move it to the garage and wound up breaking my arm in the process and missing ski and golf days as a result. Needed surgery to fix it and the damn thing still sits in the garage taking up space!

That blows. Time to find a new golf friend

Yep. Guess golfing buddies and drinking buddies need to be separate.

Be careful with moving furniture. My wife bought a large piece of furniture online in January that she didn't like once she saw it placed in the room. I was ordered to move it to the garage and wound up breaking my arm in the process and missing ski and golf days as a result. Needed surgery to fix it and the damn thing still sits in the garage taking up space!

Didn't break anything, I don't think but scratched up the floor a little. Still a little pissed though.

The rest of my foursome decided they didn't want to golf today, an hour before our tee time. Doh!

The rest of my foursome decided they didn't want to golf today, an hour before our tee time. Doh!

Whoa an hour!? Talk about short notice. You still heading out? They have to pay still for canceling that short of notice?

Whoa an hour!? Talk about short notice. You still heading out? They have to pay still for canceling that short of notice?

Not sure what I am going to do, they won't have to pay most of the courses are pretty liberal about canceling around here.

One of my support staff just called in sick. It's going to be a long night.

Played golf with Wake this morning, as soon as I walked in the door home, I hey an emergency call from work needing me to come in.

Just now going home, awesome.

Played golf with Wake this morning, as soon as I walked in the door home, I hey an emergency call from work needing me to come in.

Sucks. But, you did get to play golf. So it's not that bad...

Sucks. But, you did get to play golf. So it's not that bad...

When I have to actually go in to work on the weekend and can't handle something over the phone , the reason is never good.

When I have to actually go in to work on the weekend and can't handle something over the phone , the reason is never good.

Oh. I keep forgetting that your office emergencies have much worse results than mine. (Mine usually just involve more paperwork.)

Give me ur bosses number...ill make sure it doesnt happen again

Give me ur bosses number...ill make sure it doesnt happen again
Yeah...my boss wasnt involved, as his office is in Atl.

Patient related.

Both of the courses that I play most often are aerating their greens on Monday and Tuesday of this week. So playing golf at those places is going to suck for the next couple of weeks.

Both of the courses that I play most often are aerating their greens on Monday and Tuesday of this week. So playing golf at those places is going to suck for the next couple of weeks.

I'd claim conspiracy. At least you should be able to haggle for a discount. I always just say 2 putt max and make sure there's no huge bumps on the way to the hole. If they do it right, it shouldn't be noticeable for more than a week or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back