The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out my car (armorall, windex, vacuum, leather conditioner). The entire time I'm there the guy next to me in a Subaru WRX, is BLASTING Nickelback on his system.

Need I say more?!?!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

That's when you start blasting stuff like Cher, The Carpenters, Streisand, etc. just to annoy him.

Cleaning out my car (armorall, windex, vacuum, leather conditioner). The entire time I'm there the guy next to me in a Subaru WRX, is BLASTING Nickelback on his system.

Need I say more?!?!

Was he in your garage?

Need I say more?!?!

Blast Justin Bieber. The army will there shortly.

Was he in your garage?

No. But Nickelback should be banned nationwide even when turned down extremely low.

I'd claim conspiracy. At least you should be able to haggle for a discount. I always just say 2 putt max and make sure there's no huge bumps on the way to the hole. If they do it right, it shouldn't be noticeable for more than a week or 2.

That's the other rant, they don't discount after aerification. It stinks.

Then they would definitely not get business from me during aerification. I've actually never heard of a course that didn't discount during aerification, strangely enough.

Richard has been cooking a roast in the oven tonight. It's about done. He turns the oven off, but all of a sudden, he can't open the door. Neither can I. What the deuce?

I would have to take my business elsewhere for the next few weeks then. Of course I have no idea of what your relationship is with those two courses, however, seems like poor customer service to not discount. I know it's necessary to aerify, I've done it myself, but it affects play and if you want to keep people happy, keep some money in their pockets.

Richard has been cooking a roast in the oven tonight. It's about done. He turns the oven off, but all of a sudden, he can't open the door. Neither can I. What the deuce?

Take up weightlifting.

Self clean mode??

Not sure...the oven is certainly off. Cleaning mode light is not on. Neither is the light that says that the door is locked. What. The. Heck.

Not sure...the oven is certainly off. Cleaning mode light is not on. Neither is the light that says that the door is locked. What. The. Heck.

Turn it back on and try?

Problem has been solved. Cycled the power to the stove, pushed the clean button and then turned the whole thing off. The door opened. Phew.

Problem has been solved. Cycled the power to the stove, pushed the clean button and then turned the whole thing off. The door opened. Phew.

Sounds like the work of #cookie to me.
#veganvoodoo

Had a great day on the course with my two daughters. Age 3 and 5. You would think that we would be the slow group on the course. However we where stuck behind the worst group ever we had to wait on them for 5 holes and then I skipped them only to find that there was know one in front of them. I hate slow play!

Had a great day on the course with my two daughters. Age 3 and 5. You would think that we would be the slow group on the course. However we where stuck behind the worst group ever we had to wait on them for 5 holes and then I skipped them only to find that there was know one in front of them. I hate slow play!

You know what our farm animals hate? Slow hay.

There is nothing worse about my job than the fact that my soldiers and I are constantly the center of attention for every pissing contest that arises. Something about falling under a division, a battalion, and the division surgeon all at once that makes my life hell!

My son is walking all over the place, which is awesome.

...Until he faceplants in to the corner of the wall, busts his lip open and chips his tooth...

...Until he faceplants in to the corner of the wall, busts his lip open and chips his tooth...

Baby teeth

Dude I'm terrified for Madelyn to start walking. At first I couldn't wait, and then I saw my friends kids going nuts.

Also, why are textbooks so damn expensive?

That's what I told the wife.

"Eh, he loses those ones anyway."

I effed those teeth up. It was way worse when I knocked my big boy teeth out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back