The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid MANBEARPIG!
Hahaha.. I hate that damn man bear pig. He's scary. Although I have never actually seen one. Hmmm

New tapatalk update. Yuck

The new tapatalk update ruined T1

This is why I stayed away from T2

Oh well. I should be used to it by the end of tonight. Every lousy Indians game has me venting on the forums all night anyways

I'm sorry! I definitely know what that's like. I hope it's just a muscle or something that will heal up soon. Naproxen and Acetaminophen combined and ice packs really help me a lot. Feel better soon!

I pulled to muscles that run along my spine and they are causing the discs to be pulled together and swell. I am on that plan of ibuprofen or acetaminophen and ice for 15 minutes every hour. I didn't sleep much last night but I'm not as sore so far today as I was last night. I have to go back to the doctor on Monday and hopefully then he can start to stretch my back out as long as the swelling has gone down.

I pulled to muscles that run along my spine and they are causing the discs to be pulled together and swell. I am on that plan of ibuprofen or acetaminophen and ice for 15 minutes every hour. I didn't sleep much last night but I'm not as sore so far today as I was last night. I have to go back to the doctor on Monday and hopefully then he can start to stretch my back out as long as the swelling has gone down.

That sucks Jenn. I hate that you are going through this. Back pain is like nothing else

Really glad I didn't hit that update button

USPS.. bought the garmin s2 watch shipped from Boston LAST sat. was here in Wi. on wed shipped to Fl. thrus. shipped back to NJ. this morn nice lets see were it ends up next maybe were it suppose to be with me on the course today???:angry:

USPS.. bought the garmin s2 watch shipped from Boston LAST sat. was here in Wi. on wed shipped to Fl. thrus. shipped back to NJ. this morn nice lets see were it ends up next maybe were it suppose to be with me on the course today???:angry:

Where's Waldo, haha. Sorry to hear it buddy, but won't lie, I'm enjoying the daily updates. Thinking some USPS guys are trying this one out.

A buddy and I have tried for months to get a round in, finally settled on walking early this morning. 7:30 isn't real early for some places, but 60* here and everything will be soaking wet from heavy dew.

You sure it's not your fault Mr woman pusher downer...

No this one is me trying I avoid tripping on the dog and tripping on the vacuum instead.

Nerfny is not a ballet dancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back