The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing says 'do me' better than the laugh of an older gal that has smoked her whole life.

This literally made me put my drink down and laugh out loud.

It seems no one is interested in these tickets to the Barclays Tues/Wed. :bad:

Time to email Bettinardi and have them redistribute the tickets :banghead:

My back is absolutely killing me!! The massage helped until I stood up. This is going to be a very long weekend.

My back is absolutely killing me!! The massage helped until I stood up. This is going to be a very long weekend.

#vicodin

My buddy Hawk can't play golf this weekend now I will be stuck with the random guy at the course.
#boo
#illmisshawk

Arguing with people when it's the same argument.

My buddy Hawk can't play golf this weekend now I will be stuck with the random guy at the course.
#boo
#illmisshawk

Then play by yourself, just in case.

90 degrees outside....the AC is barely keeping it below 80 degrees inside. My next apartment will NOT face south or west. Too bad my next apartment is a few years down the road from here.

90 degrees outside....the AC is barely keeping it below 80 degrees inside. My next apartment will NOT face south or west. Too bad my next apartment is a few years down the road from here.

Believe it or not, it didn't get over 90 degrees here in Dallas today........in August!!! What a great day it was.

Then why are you arguing?

We have a lot of layers to it but it's repetitive. Nothing new just a broken record and it's frustrating. It didn't start as an argument but it developed quick. The "conversation" has ended for now but I assume it will start again in a few hours.

We have a lot of layers to it but it's repetitive. Nothing new just a broken record and it's frustrating. It didn't start as an argument but it developed quick. The "conversation" has ended for now but I assume it will start again in a few hours.

Wife? Significant Other?

I'm sorry! I definitely know what that's like. I hope it's just a muscle or something that will heal up soon. Naproxen and Acetaminophen combined and ice packs really help me a lot. Feel better soon!

Believe it or not, it didn't get over 90 degrees here in Dallas today........in August!!! What a great day it was.

Maybe Dallas and Regina are undergoing some kind of cosmic switcheroo...better put your next golf purchase on hold and buy a snowblower instead!

In the mean time, I'm getting parched in this heat...cold beer to the rescue!

The high today here in KC was 80. Tomorrow 82 Sunday 83... WTF?!

I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back