The Official Banter Away Thread

Spellcasters seem a bit froggier than usual with death spells in all.

Up early to catch a flight back to Montana.

Had a great time visiting home and spending time with family and friends but I know my 4 year old is ready to be home. She’s been a great traveler though, I’d take her anywhere.

We are supposed to close on selling one of my father’s houses today. Hoping for a smooth transaction.

The nerve of someone having a heart attack just before it’s time for me to leave…

We’re in the final stage of getting the house ready. Pictures get taken tomorrow with the listing going up next week Wednesday. Curious to see how much my screen time is going to dip for the last week

Happy Tuesday THP!!!

Man, wife messed her back up bad Sunday. Happened like 10 years ago and it was something like a bulging disc. It does not look fun.

Man, wife messed her back up bad Sunday. Happened like 10 years ago and it was something like a bulging disc. It does not look fun.
Misery. Back pain is the worst.

The internet has its serious britches on today apparently. I guess I need to go nap.

The internet has its serious britches on today apparently. I guess I need to go nap.
Not from me! Give me shenanigans!

We’re in the final stage of getting the house ready. Pictures get taken tomorrow with the listing going up next week Wednesday. Curious to see how much my screen time is going to dip for the last week
My sister in law just bought a house.
The lady there is moving to Montana where her hubby is already working the last few months.
It got warm enough in the middle of Ohio that she put the AC and it broke and cost $3100 to fix.
My SIS is very happy this happened this past week and not like 2 weeks when they have possession of the house.
They would have had the house already but there is a RELO company involved which is slowing everything down.
Timing can be everything.

Good luck to you and I hope everything goes smoothly with your sale.

The lady there is moving to Montana where her hubby is already working the last few months.
It got warm enough in the middle of Ohio that she put the AC and it broke and cost $3100 to fix.
My SIS is very happy this happened this past week and not like 2 weeks when they have possession of the house.
They would have had the house already but there is a RELO company involved which is slowing everything down.

Thanks! We already had a garage door spring break but should only be a couple hundred to replace

My heater busted 3? weeks after we bought the house.

17,000 bill to replace that and we just did a bundle replacement and got a heat pump as well / ac.

Timing is everything!

Thanks! We already had a garage door spring break but should only be a couple hundred to replace
Broken garage doors springs are awful. Found out that when the guide wires break it's just as bad.
It happened on my way out to play league golf. I didn't make it.

My heater busted 3? weeks after we bought the house.

17,000 bill to replace that and we just did a bundle replacement and got a heat pump as well / ac.

Timing is everything!
$17K ?? Ouch! I replaced my furnace & AC for 10K 2.5 years ago and thought that was bad.

$17K ?? Ouch! I replaced my furnace & AC for 10K 2.5 years ago and thought that was bad.
Furnace, AC / Heat Pump, whole home humidifier, thermostat, etc. We had one that came with the building of the house, it was 23 or something years old and a 88%, we got a 98.5% efficiency unit but they needed to repipe the house due to the way that this one works. It was rather hefty, but I'm hoping we get 20 years out of it.

Buyer closed on the house, it’s been entered into record, and that’s one more thing done. ✔️

Back