The Official Banter Away Thread

My backyard is now prepped for interstellar communication. WTF

IMG_1985.jpeg

My backyard is now prepped for interstellar communication. WTF

View attachment 9262207
mars attacks GIF

Is the tall thing in the background the original one, or something else?
Both new. The agave dies in about a month after it sprouts

Up early to catch a flight back to Montana.

Had a great time visiting home and spending time with family and friends but I know my 4 year old is ready to be home. She’s been a great traveler though, I’d take her anywhere.
Be warned, it's snowing...

Well damn this post here is my 75,000th on THP! The accolades all go to THP for creating a community like no other! The golf knowledge and friends I’ve gained can’t be categorized! Looking forward to 75,000 more!!!

Well damn this post here is my 75,000th on THP! The accolades all go to THP for creating a community like no other! The golf knowledge and friends I’ve gained can’t be categorized! Looking forward to 75,000 more!!!
Ice T Respect GIF by Global Citizen

👊👊

The Daily Show Boom GIF

Wow, congrats on 75k.

Derek Jeter Sport GIF by YES Network

Back