The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy Hump Day THP!!!

Well damn this post here is my 75,000th on THP! The accolades all go to THP for creating a community like no other! The golf knowledge and friends I’ve gained can’t be categorized! Looking forward to 75,000 more!!!
Congratulations.

I think this milestone deserves another vacation.

Work has kicked my ass for almost 10 days. I finally am back to some normality and it feels fantastic

Work has kicked my ass for almost 10 days. I finally am back to some normality and it feels fantastic
Now you know how I feel with all the vacations. :ROFLMAO:

How's the turf toe?
Its still sore but when wearing comfortable shoes its tolerable. We will see how golf goes tonight.

Sounds like a form of torture.
Basically 😂

Snowboard it split down the middle so it comes apart into skis of sorts that you can put skins on and hike uphill. When you get to the top, clips back together into a snowboard to ride down.

Basically 😂

Snowboard it split down the middle so it comes apart into skis of sorts that you can put skins on and hike uphill. When you get to the top, clips back together into a snowboard to ride down.
Torture ✅

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Basically 😂

Why not just use skis?

Except I haven't been sipping drinks on a beach in almost 2 years
Ballyhack two weeks ago and Hidden Creek next week. His beach laying out is jealous 🤣

Have to say parents getting older is tough. Hard not to get frustrated at times.

Have to say parents getting older is tough. Hard not to get frustrated at times.
Oh man so true. Going through this right now and it’s really tough

Oh man so true. Going through this right now and it’s really tough
I know... Its getting harder and harder each day. I still get frustrated but try to remind myself not to

I know... Its getting harder and harder each day. I still get frustrated but try to remind myself not to
Traveling during some stuff is really tough and time gets away from me. I need to be better about checking in when away and thankfully @GolferGal is helping there

Good Good went an toured OU and the facilities. Played the University course.

Julie and I are dealing with this with both our Moms. Tough and frustrating, for sure!

Because skiing is dumb
But you are essentially using them as skis 50% of the time? Should just get a hoverboard.

But you are essentially using them as skis 50% of the time? Should just get a hoverboard.
But I don't actually have to know how to ski going uphill. Totally on board for a hoverboard.

Back