The Official Banter Away Thread

15 years ago today, my best friend in the world made me a better person. None of what we see here happens without her and not a day goes by that I am not thankful.

Happy Anniversary @GolferGal
Happy Anniversary to both of you!

So much. Our 11th was 2 days ago and we always go back through pictures. Jogs some fun memories, but the visuals sometimes… haha
It's been a while since I looked at that picture, it's crazy how fast the time goes by. I was only 25 in that picture, but my life didn't really begin until that day.

15 years ago today, my best friend in the world made me a better person. None of what we see here happens without her and not a day goes by that I am not thankful.

Happy Anniversary @GolferGal
Happy Anniversary @JB and @GolferGal!

Oh he knows, he was so mad when I told him haha.
You should go there for your anniversary lunch and blow up his phone with pictures. 😂😂😂

Because I will.

Look how young were 15 years ago. We had baby faces.

This was taken right after we said I do. We had ourselves a fancy courthouse wedding and it was perfect. Then a delicious diner breakfast with your parents after. I knew I was part of the family when your dad shared his sandwich with me.

View attachment 9261559
If @JB shirt had any more buttons it would be a full button down haha what in the world :ROFLMAO:

If @JB shirt had any more buttons it would be a full button down haha what in the world :ROFLMAO:
Man! I'm already in trouble for calling him old, now you're making me spit out my coffee with this take.

After doing some reading I have diagnosed myself with turf toe. If this holds to be true I will never make fun of football players who sit out games with it, hurts like a mofo

Man! I'm already in trouble for calling him old, now you're making me spit out my coffee with this take.
6 buttons! I have never seen such a shirt! More than 3 is too many but 4 is doable, 5 is ridiculous but 6 :oops:

6 buttons! I have never seen such a shirt! More than 3 is too many but 4 is doable, 5 is ridiculous but 6 :oops:
It's certainly a fashion statement. Not sure what kind of statement, but it's a statement.

Sometimes you need to air out that belly button.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

Happy Anniversary guys

It was a Sligo shirt and he made a deal with them that if he wore their shirt at our wedding they would give him a years supply of clothes hahahaha. We had no money at all back then so it was a good deal for him.

After doing some reading I have diagnosed myself with turf toe. If this holds to be true I will never make fun of football players who sit out games with it, hurts like a mofo
It hurts like a b*tch!

It was a Sligo shirt and he made a deal with them that if he wore their shirt at our wedding they would give him a years supply of clothes hahahaha. We had no money at all back then so it was a good deal for him.
Now that's a brand that I had forgotten about. I used to live in their shirts.

Happy anniversary guys.

Oh @JB we are took out your wife on your Anniversary and I have Bronx!!!
image.jpg

I hope those are called Garlic bombs. Because, they look like garlic bombs. And they look amazing.
They are so good and here is the pizza. Opted against the Detroit style this go around…
IMG_3174.jpeg

Back