The Official Banter Away Thread

Just had to chase my daughter’s dog about 2 blocks before finally diving on the leash in a last ditch effort to get her before she made it to the street. Running at a full sprint in just socks is not fun. Saved the dog, however injured my foot in the process. Have 3 rounds scheduled this week, not ideal 😕
Glad you’re both okay and okay adjacent.

15 years ago today, my best friend in the world made me a better person. None of what we see here happens without her and not a day goes by that I am not thankful.

Happy Anniversary @GolferGal
Congratulations on 15 years @JB and @GolferGal !

15 years ago today, my best friend in the world made me a better person. None of what we see here happens without her and not a day goes by that I am not thankful.

Happy Anniversary!

Glad you’re both okay and okay adjacent.
The dog is in better shape than me. I’m not sure even what happened but hurts like hell. I wish someone someone had a video I would love to see it to see if the dive looked as good as I think it did in my mind lol

Happy anniversary!

Happy anniversary to you and @GolferGal

The dog is in better shape than me. I’m not sure even what happened but hurts like hell. I wish someone someone had a video I would love to see it to see if the dive looked as good as I think it did in my mind lol
Meme Fail GIF

Damn man…
I envision it looked this graceful.

Happy 15th Anniversary to you and @GolferGal 🥂

I believe that it was as graceful as it was effective.

I am sure the dive was legendary

So I got lost in a THP experience thread and blew past

Youtube Ellen GIF by Anders Amen

So here’s
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA
Congratulations. Now have a lay down and catch your breath.

Happy Anniversary to you and @GolferGal

Hey @JB Bronx House Pizza opens today…think I might have me a slice. 😂

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Happy anniversary to GG and JB! Congrats!

Happy Anniversary to you two!

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Look how young were 15 years ago. We had baby faces.

This was taken right after we said I do. We had ourselves a fancy courthouse wedding and it was perfect. Then a delicious diner breakfast with your parents after. I knew I was part of the family when your dad shared his sandwich with me.

IMG_1075.jpeg

Look how young were 15 years ago. We had baby faces.

This was taken right after we said I do. We had ourselves a fancy courthouse wedding and it was perfect. Then a delicious diner breakfast with your parents after. I knew I was part of the family when your dad shared his sandwich with me.

View attachment 9261559
You haven't aged a day!

Both of my kids sound like they came down with the Nebraska Plague.

Everyone is on meds, I am really hoping I don't catch anything so I'm 100% at Ballyhack.

Back