The Official Banter Away Thread

Damn, someone turned up the dial didn't they. Wow thats insane
A couple towns two repeated hits, Sulphur OK, Main Street Is gone.

Wow, knew this one was going to be a doozy for the Midwest. Glad your safe.
wizard of oz kansas GIF

Now that you say that though I don’t see a single pair of socks.
Because wearing socks with sandals/flip flops is the epitome of 'wrong'.

Out on the water. Jacksonville looks different from the water.
IMG_3160.jpeg

Could always join one of the boat clubs around town.

Yeah the upkeep isn’t worth owning one.
Especially in salt water, that adds a whole 'nother layer of cost and complexity to boat maintenance. I owned a PWC when we lived in SoCal and we used to go out in the bay/ocean. The salt water would absolutely eat it up (both the 'ski and the trailer) if you weren't absolutely meticulous about your cleaning and maintenance!

Could always join one of the boat clubs around town.
Yeah we talked about that but for 12k initiation fee and $600/month im not sure if it is worth it. 🤷‍♂️

Another interesting interaction at the course today. We were the first and second groups off the Lakes at 7:57. Played the front in 1:40. When we got to 10 tee, there was a guy standing at the back to the tee with driver in hand; I thought he was a single and might join us.

All three of us tee off and then the starter comes running over - "You guys are making the turn right? These guys are just starting their round, they have the tee". Not really the way it should work, but whatever. It wasn't the fault of the two guys who slotted in, but the back was 2:10 with absolutely zero flow.

Basically penalized for playing at a good pace.

So I got lost in a THP experience thread and blew past

Youtube Ellen GIF by Anders Amen

So here’s
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Just had to chase my daughter’s dog about 2 blocks before finally diving on the leash in a last ditch effort to get her before she made it to the street. Running at a full sprint in just socks is not fun. Saved the dog, however injured my foot in the process. Have 3 rounds scheduled this week, not ideal 😕

Just had to chase my daughter’s dog about 2 blocks before finally diving on the leash in a last ditch effort to get her before she made it to the street. Running at a full sprint in just socks is not fun. Saved the dog, however injured my foot in the process. Have 3 rounds scheduled this week, not ideal 😕
The dog is a Hackers supporter, obviously.

*in all seriousness hope you're ok sir.

Happy Monday THP!!!

15 years ago today, my best friend in the world made me a better person. None of what we see here happens without her and not a day goes by that I am not thankful.

Happy Anniversary @GolferGal

Back