The Official Banter Away Thread

Driving through a state this morning )not my own) and on a Saturday all of the sudden traffic comes to a stand still. I assume an accident, but it starts moving quickly. When I get up the front, the reason for the stand still is someone is pooping on the side of the highway.

Now i’m not making fun of someone that has fallen on tough times, but why would people slow down to watch this? And what is happening in a state that rhymes with North Carolina?
Can you save these stories until we get to Victoria National please? :ROFLMAO:

This 1st grade president’s project over Benjamin Harrison has turned into the parent project. Ugh

This 1st grade president’s project over Benjamin Harrison has turned into the parent project. Ugh
Don't they all eventually......?

Why do you feel exhausted after planting plants and flowers? I feel like I ran a marathon!!!

Huge storms building and rolling through today, I hate it.

Huge storms building and rolling through today, I hate it.
Hope the stuff we are getting doesn't cause more issues for you guy's. Really wild and crazy with all the seasons in the same storm. It's on the way :(

Stay safe. Those tornado storms are just terrifying to me.

Stay safe. Those tornado storms are just terrifying to me.
I hate that after 40 years I’m so used to it this time of year, but I am. Way more anxiety now with the three kids though than my kidless days where I would stand outside haha

Hope the stuff we are getting doesn't cause more issues for you guy's. Really wild and crazy with all the seasons in the same storm. It's on the way :(
This time of year….

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I hate that after 40 years I’m so used to it this time of year, but I am. Way more anxiety now with the three kids though than my kidless days where I would stand outside haha
I remember when we had to evacuate for the Rodeo-Chediski fire back in 2002. It was so stressful but the one saving grace was that the kids were back in Minnesota visiting their grand parents at the time. They would NOT have been happy with the decisions of what we deemed "irreplaceable". Sorry, honey, your Polly Pockets collection didn't make the cut.....

Driving through a state this morning )not my own) and on a Saturday all of the sudden traffic comes to a stand still. I assume an accident, but it starts moving quickly. When I get up the front, the reason for the stand still is someone is pooping on the side of the highway.

Now i’m not making fun of someone that has fallen on tough times, but why would people slow down to watch this? And what is happening in a state that rhymes with North Carolina?
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

#notohio

Interesting day today. I'm part of the emergency response team of our little island. Today got the first actual call when a tourist group had to call 112 (our 911) due to a medical condition on one of them.

Non life threatening, so she was onboard a Coast Guard vessel joined by EMT's in under 2h. If there's need for quicker help, they'll come by helo.

I wasn't on the island last year when a local older gent died next to our house despite all the help he could be given.

Felt nice to be useful.

Son's prom tonight. Apparently it's a thing here that all the parents go and watch the grand march? Yeah, that's not happening. Thankfully my son thinks it's dumber than I do.

Wife not only gave me the okay to put a golf sim in our new basement but actually encouraged it!! Have to make a couple measurements when we move in but I think it should fit. Definitely won’t be something that happens overnight but now I have a project to occupy my time over the winter

I need to move. Torando sirens go off and I just sit here waiting to watch it happen. Almost got in my shelter this time though.

I need to move. Torando sirens go off and I just sit here waiting to watch it happen. Almost got in my shelter this time though.
So glad we don't deal with them here. The thought of them is terrifying to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus

Why are you in Nevada? And you didn’t stop to say hi??

Why are you in Nevada? And you didn’t stop to say hi??
I’m not sure about the school system, but I don’t believe that rhymes with North Carolina

Back