The Official Banter Away Thread

That sounds quite laborious. I am glad we are exiting our rainy season, only to go in to our next rainy season...

I once had a winery rep from California working the market with me, ask me if we had a rainy season. I said, "Yes. The calendar year!"

Airport time
Next stop Houston and then onto San Antonio

Briggs Ranch with THPers this week is exciting. First Albatross Coins wagers taking place

Airport time

Briggs Ranch with THPers this week is exciting. First Albatross Coins wagers taking place
Safe travels my guy!

People eating full on Panda Express in the airport at 7am is a bold steategy
you should have seen the breakfast sandwich I watched the person in front of me order. Some meat supreme one, that has ban, sausage, and ham, with egg and cheese. But they decided to remove the egg and go double on all meats. At 5:15AM, I was praying they weren’t going to be on a long flight.

Someone just walked by me in the terminal wearing some pretty short shorts. On their thigh, a tattoo that said “Ohio vs the World”

you should have seen the breakfast sandwich I watched the person in front of me order. Some meat supreme one, that has ban, sausage, and ham, with egg and cheese. But they decided to remove the egg and go double on all meats. At 5:15AM, I was praying they weren’t going to be on a long flight.
Meat sweats on a flight might be the grossest meat sweats of all…

Airport time

Safe travels. My flight looks like it’s going to land in SAT about 15 minutes early.

Someone just walked by me in the terminal wearing some pretty short shorts. On their thigh, a tattoo that said “Ohio vs the World”
I’ll take the world, please.

Meat sweats on a flight might be the grossest meat sweats of all…
Glad I was’t next to her on on my flight

if it’s in my house leftover from last night, I can do that. Cold.
Oh for sure. But I don’t think I can order it at 7am…in an airport.

Maybe after a Vegas trip? 🤣

Oh man, so glad this one is finished. So many cables damaged and re-work on this one. Even a turquoise fiber line was destroyed connecting two IT racks. Thankfully able to get a spool ordered and re-run and terminate it.

Headed home and hopefully get to watch some Masters on the plane home.
1000002254.png
Sunk in a ditch, no wifi on flight. Sad face emoji thing X infinity multiplyer

Last edited:
Jameson is starting to speak much more. When he yells mom it sounds like Will Ferrell in wedding crashers. I can’t stop myself from adding meatloaf and yelling it at my wife.

Houston airport is king of the cell phone belt clip. Lots of 14 way users here

I totally get why people hate kids in restaurants. IMG_9320.jpeg

Was able to stay in the top 3 post wise for 2 weeks, but will soon be surpassed by JB. It was good while it lasted... :ROFLMAO:

Damn nature, you scary.
I heard the crunch like it was a turtle and then saw the tail in the air. We usually don’t blink at most gators, but that size was pretty freakin big

I heard the crunch like it was a turtle and then saw the tail in the air. We usually don’t blink at most gators, but that size was pretty freakin big
Is it a gator eating another gator? Yeah, not making me any less terrified of them. You guys are way more brave than me.

Back