The Official Banter Away Thread

And here I am waiting until the last hour to file my taxes...
So many years that was the case for us but our CPA got them done last week and we always wait to pay until the last day.

So many years that was the case for us but our CPA got them done last week and we always wait to pay until the last day.
Just being lazy and procrastinating on my end.

We do ours like the first week of February, I always feel so superior each tax season. =)
I always wait until the last day. No idea why. Not like anything is going to change.

Good Good in Oklahoma videos are starting to pop up. Ill have to watch. Good travel watching for @Jman

Mother-in-law's flight was supposed to leave Kansas City this morning at 6:44. There was some type of security problem. The plane is at the airport. Nobody is on board. They moved the plane away from the terminal.

Mother-in-law's flight was supposed to leave Kansas City this morning at 6:44. There was some type of security problem. The plane is at the airport. Nobody is on board. They moved the plane away from the terminal.
Hmm, that's interesting. Hopefully everything there is okay.

If I owe the IRS money, I wait till the bitter end :D
I go into our tax people every year thinking this year I make money ... again, I do not.

Next year though, I'm guaranteed to make money - I got a new heat pump put in and a new house this year so far, I'm in for a refund in 2025!

Hmm, that's interesting. Hopefully everything there is okay.
They were just told they were searching the plane for a potential explosive device! :oops:

First class plane food looks so nasty hahaha
Heathers Jealousy GIF by filmeditor

@War Eagle so the staff is in SAT for funsies/meetings- IF Peggy comes to visit tonight and tomorrow, we only have to dodge @Muchmore

We may get a chance to recover all that bitcoin....
I’ve already gotten rid of two today 😤

@War Eagle so the staff is in SAT for funsies/meetings- IF Peggy comes to visit tonight and tomorrow, we only have to dodge @Muchmore

We will have to be sneaky.

don't forget about me. I am in the market for some Albatross Coin recovery

When are we going to start getting Albatross Coin Recovery spam???

Back