The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy Sunday THP!!!

It’s amazing to me how many people are going to the same place on any given day.

Oh DFW.

I loathe you.

I know it’s just crazy that every flight is seemingly full.
Agreed.
I was literally just talking to Morgan about this. How I always enjoyed flying and going to see other places. I still do for a THP Experience, but I despise the airport experience and what it used to be vs what it is now.

I leave the house in a bit and then head to Houston, which at least is a decent airport, then have 2.5 hours there before going to San Antonio on a short one. I should have just stopped in Houston and driven, but the rental car pricing for one way was astronomical.

And @jdtox leaving a vacation spot like FL on a Sunday means mass hysteria for all other travelers as well for some reason. :ROFLMAO:

Agreed.
I was literally just talking to Morgan about this. How I always enjoyed flying and going to see other places. I still do for a THP Experience, but I despise the airport experience and what it used to be vs what it is now.

I leave the house in a bit and then head to Houston, which at least is a decent airport, then have 2.5 hours there before going to San Antonio on a short one. I should have just stopped in Houston and driven, but the rental car pricing for one way was astronomical.
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t travel as much as you but it’s awful. Also since I lost my Delta status I have to pay for 2 bags. Delta raised their bag prices, $80 for 2, 😕

Agreed.

One way rentals are Bats**t high.

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t travel as much as you but it’s awful. Also since I lost my Delta status I have to pay for 2 bags. Delta raised their bag prices, $80 for 2, 😕
Holy ouch

People eating full on Panda Express in the airport at 7am is a bold steategy

I know it’s just crazy that every flight is seemingly full.
My wife said her flight from Charlotte to Kansas City was half-full at best.

Drinking before a flight is completely normal. 🤣 just not at 7am in most cases haha
I’ve had no drinks. Dan is a hater.

Back