The Official Banter Away Thread

I have the tv tonight all to myself. Do I watch Law& Order:SVU, Masters replay, or Oppenheimer?

One of the houses on our course had this variation of the Gadsden flag flying today. I just about lost my s**t, I was laughing so hard. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_6229.JPG

What a freaking day. Exhausted.

fun things?

Or busy brutal?
Busy brutal, then rolled in to fun things, then work things, now just getting home and sitting down with Rum things.

Busy brutal, then rolled in to fun things, then work things, now just getting home and sitting down with Rum things.
I've heard you have some new rum to sample. May or may not be edible

I've heard you have some new rum to sample. May or may not be edible
Dude, had some last night. It's fantastic! Super smooth, not too sweet with a really deep flavor. Great over a big ole ice cube to sip on.

Dude, had some last night. It's fantastic! Super smooth, not too sweet with a really deep flavor. Great over a big ole ice cube to sip on.
Glad it's not terrible! 🤣

That was the chocolate or the little bottle?

Glad it's not terrible! 🤣

That was the chocolate or the little bottle?
Chocolate.

Little bottles in the freezer for tomorrow afternoon enjoying the Masters.

Chocolate.

Little bottles in the freezer for tomorrow afternoon enjoying the Masters.
Sweet, let me know how it is. It come in a fancy bottle, so has to be good, right?

1713068149864.png

I like this picture because it's the same as one of the views from my yard. I'd probably have moved the parking come though. 🤣

Stayed out way too late last night with friends on the town, then up at 4:30 to travel, that was a short 3:30 of sleep.

But, San Antonio awaits!

Looking forward to a fun day, 7:40 tee time with @Jank then the final round of the Masters 😎

Stayed out way too late last night with friends on the town, then up at 4:30 to travel, that was a short 3:30 of sleep.

But, San Antonio awaits!
Sometimes you just have to make those sacrifices for the greater good

Back