The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Tmexs relatives is cooking me lunch.

So good
F0EC6100-2720-4B68-B6B9-A7BB080BA892-567-0000003C21B5AF13_zps7ae1c28a.jpg

D22D441D-EB01-4833-AC19-78026AC12E59-567-0000003C18DA0E04_zpseb2c3102.jpg

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

One of Tmexs relatives is cooking me lunch.

So good
F0EC6100-2720-4B68-B6B9-A7BB080BA892-567-0000003C21B5AF13_zps7ae1c28a.jpg

D22D441D-EB01-4833-AC19-78026AC12E59-567-0000003C18DA0E04_zpseb2c3102.jpg

Always have to find a way to get those talons in the pictures eh? Food looked great until I saw those things..haha

I think my family would own this lol

daily-picdump-1010-640-79.jpg

Always have to find a way to get those talons in the pictures eh? Food looked great until I saw those things..haha

Lol it was on purpose this time.

I've lost a ton of vision in my left eye over the last month. Whatever the hell that's all about. Off to the doctor and hoping they don't have to amputate it.

Uh oh buddy. Hope it goes well. Get ahold of me if you need to.

I've lost a ton of vision in my left eye over the last month. Whatever the hell that's all about. Off to the doctor and hoping they don't have to amputate it.

We'll be thinking and praying for you man! Good luck with this!

Ha, what a stud.

Awesome method but if he's still in the friend zone and wanted out, that just proved he wasted his time and got his dad in a heap of trouble.

He needs to move on to greener pastures. Maybe drop his date off and have another helicopter come pick him up with another date via rope ladder.

lmao! im frikken cryin right now hahaha

Dude, I saw this in the middle of class and bursted out laughing, the professor was like WTF hahah

I just found out that the chick in the leave Brittany alone video is actually a dude.

I just found out that the chick in the leave Brittany alone video is actually a dude.

Shut up. You just blew my mind.

I have no idea what you're talking about but trannies are pretty wicked if you ask me.

I have no idea what you're talking about but trannies are pretty wicked if you ask me.

Lmao tucking is wrong on every level.

the banter has gone to a whole nuther level tonight... a whole nuther level

Really?! That does even come close looking like a girl or even an ugly girl....lol

Really?! That does even come close looking like a girl or even an ugly girl....lol

Exactly. I could have told people that before the Tosh.0 episode...what a horrible wig.

I just watched some Christina Aguilera video in a boxing ring. She is smoking.....

I'm not up on the tranny style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back