The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if they started charging for a carry on over a certain weight or size.

What about those boneheads who bring on a too large carry-on and back up the line of people getting on the plane trying to make it fit? Always seems to be a few of those people on every flight. I was right behind a guy on the way to Charlotte and as soon as he put it up there, I told him "THAT is never gonna fit". He tried for over a minute trying to squeeze it in there anyway. THEN, he got to check it with the stewardess and saved the baggage fee. In the meantime, no one is moving.

Why is all this airline talk in the banter thread and not in the rant thread? Someone ought to move it, haha.

put some spikes on those and get them on the course

Check out these badass slippers my grandma made me. Grandmas are funny sometimes.

evahe5eb.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha

403208_4100706349344_2034836469_n.jpg

I've lost a ton of vision in my left eye over the last month. Whatever the hell that's all about. Off to the doctor and hoping they don't have to amputate it.

good luck man....hope its not a cataract

I've lost a ton of vision in my left eye over the last month. Whatever the hell that's all about. Off to the doctor and hoping they don't have to amputate it.

Wth? That's not cool, is it your drinking eye?

What the heck dude? That's not good. Hoping it's something that is easily resolvable man.

LOL, maybe it is my drinking eye. I have to close one some times.

Finally after all these years I would look like a pirate or a James Bond villain. Hoping whatever they do leaves me able to golf this afternoon when I'm done!

Finally after all these years I would look like a pirate or a James Bond villain. Hoping whatever they do leaves me able to golf this afternoon when I'm done!

Today is international talk like a pirate day...so there is that.

You could always get a patch...

Haha that made me think of the stupid Directv commercial.

"Don't end up in a roadside ditch."

Why do the short people in the bathroom always take the big boy stalls and leave the little stalls to us tall people?

It would certainly increase my street-cred. Off I go!

Haha that made me think of the stupid Directv commercial.

"Don't end up in a roadside ditch."
Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing as I typed that.

Why do the short people in the bathroom always take the big boy stalls and leave the little stalls to us tall people?
to be fair, people like Chunky and Butters think they are tall

to be fair, people like Chunky and Butters think they are tall

That's true. I think they are silly.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

No wonder there were two Mcrocks!

JK dude, I hope it is nothing serious

My boss forced me to come in to work last Tuesday with a 102 temperature and then took off the rest of the week. I coughed all over his stuff on Tuesday. Guess who is sick today? Aww poor baby. Suck it up. Hahahahaha I started laughing hysterically when he came in coughing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back