The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, I've been to WAY too many drag shows apparently...

Ha, I've been to a boatload of them as well, but I swore the video dude was a chick. Even when watching Tosh I was like that's a chick, until he said his/her name was Adam.

Louis Redmond the Outlaw is on Documentary channel. Good stuff if you've the channel.

The original Rocky isn't too bad. A long time since I've seen it.

Kevin

Kevin

Don't look at the spoiler, Kevin.

Spoiler
Rocky loses.

Kevin
Rocky IV sure was good too. I can't believe people hated that one.

Nothing beats a Rocky marathon. It's been a few years since I've done that, used to do it every year on my b-day when I was growing up. Rent every Rocky movie and settle in!

Feel like I've been off the forum for a few days, even though it's only been like 5 hours.

Nothing beats a Rocky marathon. It's been a few years since I've done that, used to do it every year on my b-day when I was growing up. Rent every Rocky movie and settle in!

The music is playing right now during the montage training scene. I feel like punching someone.

He made it up the steps!

Kevin

Rocky IV was my favorite one. You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!

The music is playing right now during the montage training scene. I feel like punching someone.

He made it up the steps!

Kevin
I never once lost a fight in which I watched one of the Rocky movies just prior to engaging in hand to hand combat. I sort of wish this wasn't true....but I was in my share of run ins growing up in the mean streets of Sioux City, IA and later S. Sioux City, NE.

True story, neighborhood kid started stuff with me during a friendly game of tackle football at the park. Scuffle was broken up, we all go home for supper. I pop in my VHS of Rocky recorded from HBO and when it's done grab my neighbor buddy and we go settle the score. I was in 6th grade...he was in 5th but he had it coming.

Rocky IV was my favorite one. You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!
I had to tell Hawk that same thing after he and I finally won a hole against JB and TxHacker down in Des Moines. We were a street brawler from Philly that day. Fought to a tie.

Tommy Morrison was a good actor in that, haha.

I never once lost a fight in which I watched one of the Rocky movies just prior to engaging in hand to hand combat. I sort of wish this wasn't true....but I was in my share of run ins growing up in the mean streets of Sioux City, IA and later S. Sioux City, NE.

True story, neighborhood kid started stuff with me during a friendly game of tackle football at the park. Scuffle was broken up, we all go home for supper. I pop in my VHS of Rocky recorded from HBO and when it's done grab my neighbor buddy and we go settle the score. I was in 6th grade...he was in 5th but he had it coming.

We used to watch Rocky movies before wrestling matches in HS. They would always get us hyped up for the matches.

I had to tell Hawk that same thing after he and I finally won a hole against JB and TxHacker down in Des Moines. We were a street brawler from Philly that day. Fought to a tie.

You should have started playing Hearts On Fire on your phone. I bet you would have been hitting some serious distances with all the adrenaline.

We used to watch Rocky movies before wrestling matches in HS. They would always get us hyped up for the matches.
You guys had to have been undefeated state champs!

You should have started playing Hearts On Fire on your phone. I bet you would have been hitting some serious distances with all the adrenaline.
I guarantee we wouldn't have halved that match if we did that. I need to get a copy of Rocky IV on my phone, I can watch it while my opponent is hitting his shots.

You guys had to have been undefeated state champs!

I guarantee we wouldn't have halved that match if we did that. I need to get a copy of Rocky IV on my phone, I can watch it while my opponent is hitting his shots.

I am going to have the Rocky theme ready for you next year at the MC. You are going to destroy some fools.

Quiet! The fight's starting.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back