The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's feeling like one of those days

tumblr_m7g087d8s51qdlh1io1_400.gif
Must be nice to not have to work on Wednesdays.

It's incredible.

I'll be in training the next 3 days, I do like that it's online and I get to do it from home.

Man, Freddie can dance like a madman.

I'll be in training the next 3 days, I do like that it's online and I get to do it from home.
Dude throw that training on the phone and hit the course. That is going to be a nice three days I bet.

Dude throw that training on the phone and hit the course. That is going to be a nice three days I bet.
I'm ditching out Friday at noon to go play in a little competition against another team at work. 8 golfers on each team, broken down into 4 balls matches, should be fun.

The internet scares me sometimes. I booked a flight into GSP and not 5 minutes later I get an email from one of my favorite dining establishments advertising their fall menu.

*spooky sounds*

Speaking of airlines and flights. Did anyone see the latest BS they are pulling? If you buy tickets for your whole family months ahead of time so you can all sit together they spread you out and then want another $60 to get "premium" seating together. What the mother puck. Seriously? I really hate the airline industry right now. Most likely we won't be seeing family this holiday season because we can't afford to fly.

Speaking of airlines and flights. Did anyone see the latest BS they are pulling? If you buy tickets for your whole family months ahead of time so you can all sit together they spread you out and then want another $60 to get "premium" seating together. What the mother puck. Seriously? I really hate the airline industry right now. Most likely we won't be seeing family this holiday season because we can't afford to fly.

Flying Greyhouse buses. They are also squeezing in more rows.

Insurance companies, cell phone carriers, and airlines all top the list of being the worst to their customers.

I heard about that too.....curious to see how many adopt that one.

It's getting ugly man. Hell two weeks ago I got to the airport, go to drop my bag at check-in and the bag troll says my bag is overweight. Haha no way madre, it's got less in it then when I flew up and it was 5 pounds under then. Weighed it on a different scale, 7 pounds difference. Bite it Airtran!

Yeah its pretty bad. The story I read said its the airlines trying to push passengers as far as they can, sort of a game of possum. I noticed the last two time we flew they had already started doing this. We were spread all over the plane and got the gate or stewardess to move us back to the same row.

Instead of paying bag fees I bought and awesome carry on. Screw'em.

way to sitck it to em frank!

It's $50 a flight, or I try to go Southwest. My golf clubs flew for free all the way to Philly and back. Makes me never want to fly any other company.

Did the rest of you awful airlines hear that? ? ?

Instead of paying bag fees I bought and awesome carry on. Screw'em.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started charging for a carry on over a certain weight or size.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started charging for a carry on over a certain weight or size.

I don't see how they could justify that one. They don't handle the bag so they really can't justify the weight thing. It would be really expensive to change the size of the overhead bins.

This has already been started on many airlines.

I don't see how they could justify that one. They don't handle the bag so they really can't justify the weight thing. It would be really expensive to change the size of the overhead bins.

They are just trying to dollar us to death dude. It is like they don't want you to fly with them. I could see them making a carry on size smaller than the average ones sold now. Then charge you for the extra size.

I think they would charge you for going to the bathroom if they could figure it out.

They are just trying to dollar us to death dude. It is like they don't want you to fly with them. I could see them making a carry on size smaller than the average ones sold now. Then charge you for the extra size.

I think they would charge you for going to the bathroom if they could figure it out.

I think they should charge if someone has the nerve to drop a deuce on a plane.

I think they would charge you for going to the bathroom if they could figure it out

I remember hearing last year that there has an airline that actually did this or tried to do this.

You guys should fly Allegiant sometime. They'll nickle and dime your butt to death.

Carry-on charge: Check
Early boarding charge: Check
Thirst charge: Check
Pick your seat charge: Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back