The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Damnit. That was the Niners pick I think.

I’m not hating the Panthers’ picks so far!

Can always enjoy some of Detroits Bob Seger on the way to another commercial

Man I'm a little disappointed Bills didn't grab Franklin there. Take two swings at a position you literally have nothing at.

Don’t do anything stupid Saints like trading back in, just pack it in for the night…

All of these highlights are reminding me how historically bad that LSU defense was, @War Eagle .

If there is an offensive player drafted that played against LSU last season it’s been on the highlight package.

All of these highlights are reminding me how historically bad that LSU defense was, @War Eagle .

If there is an offensive player drafted that played against LSU last season it’s been on the highlight package.
I've noticed that. I just figured I'd get some short of "strength of schedule" comment in return. :ROFLMAO:

With the talent that was drafted so far off the offense, Matt House should be fired from the Jags.

Panthers should have drafted Payton Wilson. I coached against him when he was in high school. Great young man. State champion wrestler.

I was really hoping to see Benson in a cowboys uniform

The Steelers have 3 starters from this draft through 3 rounds.

Everyone thought SF would dump them to dump salary. The big wild card is Trent Williams likely retires after this season when the guaranteed money is done on his contract. I know that's a whole to fill and a big one but it does allow flexibility. Just like the Armstead dead money and the full back.

Everyone thought SF would dump them to dump salary. The big wild card is Trent Williams likely retires after this season when the guaranteed money is done on his contract. I know that's a whole to fill and a big one but it does allow flexibility. Just like the Armstead dead money and the full back.
I’m hoping he doesn’t retire but definitely possible. I think the Niners will gladly extend him for huge money if he wants.

Niners were never trading either of them this year.

Corum to rams is going to f**k up a lot of fantasy drafts where K. Williams goes in the first or second round by someone that doesn’t follow the nfl draft.

Oh shi*t.
You had the Heisman Winner and 2 WR drafted in the first 23 picks, so you made the Playoffs?

No… We went 10-3 and beat Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl.

IMG_1546.gif

You had the Heisman Winner and 2 WR drafted in the first 23 picks, so you made the Playoffs?

No… We went 10-3 and beat Wisconsin in the Outback Bowl.

View attachment 9261017
I know the pain. But, even worse.

You had 2 RBs, A CB and a QB drafted in the top 25 picks and went undefeated and you didnt get a chance to play for the BCS Title?

Back