The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Falcons setting up to stop the run with some pocket pressure. Kid is a beast athletically, just needs coached up.

You never want to hear from the draft gurus that your team picked a reach player. Both NFL Network and ESPN had the Atlanta pick much later in the draft.

You never want to hear from the draft gurus that your team picked a reach player. Both NFL Network and ESPN had the Atlanta pick much later in the draft.
there is a reason a lot of them are on TV though

Seeing what the Rams gave up to move from 52 to 39, (5th and next year 2nd) I am not sure I am a fan of the Eagles trading right behind unless they gave up much less.

Seeing what the Rams gave up to move from 52 to 39, (5th and next year 2nd) I am not sure I am a fan of the Eagles trading right behind unless they gave up much less.
They gave up a lot for that move.

Damn, Eagles gave up way too much. Both 2nd round picks tonight. Get back a 3rd.

Wow another CB.

Ok it’s a good pick but he went to Bama so I’m conflicted.

So the Saints moved up 4 spots and gave up two picks this draft not next year (a 5th & 6th)… fine.

Last edited:
Because they knew what the QB board would look like before they signed Cousins. They have weapons and getting this one or the other one would be just as good and cheaper. Go get online help or slime help and imo build a better product to help the rookie succeed. I just think given what they need the pick could have been used more wisely
Its not like ATL doesn't have talent on the roster at RB, WR, TE... Cousins, if healthy will get these guys the ball... as @hedley_lamarr08 mentioned they aren't 1 player away and if they think Penix could be the future they got that player... you can always draft depth for OLine DLine in the upcoming rounds.... I don't hate the pick but I don't think Penix will see the field at least this year.... But with Cousins coming off injury how do you know Penix isn't the insurance.... 7-10 incoming

Davis is a large man.

Dammit. There goes Powers-Johnson. Ugh.....

Its not like ATL doesn't have talent on the roster at RB, WR, TE... Cousins, if healthy will get these guys the ball... as @hedley_lamarr08 mentioned they aren't 1 player away and if they think Penix could be the future they got that player... you can always draft depth for OLine DLine in the upcoming rounds.... I don't hate the pick but I don't think Penix will see the field at least this year.... But with Cousins coming off injury how do you know Penix isn't the insurance.... 7-10 incoming
It’s just not good team building though. Signing a bet to win now and give him $100 and then draft a 6 year college player with tons of injuries history.

They front office came across dumb to me in their presser last night.

Aaaaannnd Cooper. Dang it!!!

And Brooks. All of my Dallas hopefuls are just dropping off. :(

Hate this pick by Carolina. Taking a RB that is injured seems like a luxury pick for a team that stinks like the panthers.

Hate this pick by Carolina. Taking a RB that is injured seems like a luxury pick for a team that stinks like the panthers.
Yeah... unless they plan on releasing Hubbard I can't see why they did this.

Because they knew what the QB board would look like before they signed Cousins. They have weapons and getting this one or the other one would be just as good and cheaper. Go get online help or slime help and imo build a better product to help the rookie succeed. I just think given what they need the pick could have been used more wisely
Not to mention he's already 24 and has had a ton of injury problems. Also watch his take at Indiana and tell me DeBoer didn't make him.

Ugh. Trash pick by Dallas.

It’s just not good team building though. Signing a bet to win now and give him $100 and then draft a 6 year college player with tons of injuries history.

They front office came across dumb to me in their presser last night.
I just saw the presser... :oops: But in terms of QBs $100m is cheap nowadays

Barry is everywhere I love it! Shows how much the organization has changed.

Great pick! Let’s go!

Not sure I understand the Lions taking another CB. Hmmm…outside being best available.

Back