The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Which one of the WR would you want to keep?
Aiyuk. I love Deebo but he is only good for about 12-13 games a year. His style doesn't allow him to last as long as Aiyuk plus RBs that play in the spread are becoming more common. I'd pay Aiyuk. Ship Deebo for a 2nd if someone will take him. I wouldn't dump Aiyuk for anything less than a first.

Steal by the Panthers I think.
I don’t think that they needed to trade up , if the Bills wanted that guy they would have just stayed and taken him.

The Panthers lol …
They didn't want Buffalo to take their guy I guess. I would have held that pick because people will be wanting it by morning

I don’t think that they needed to trade up , if the Bills wanted that guy they would have just stayed and taken him.
Ahh, ok. They get the 5th year option this way though too is part of it.

Buffalo forced to trade back and save cash. The Diggs deal has huge dead money. It's killing them money wise

Or first round picks get 5th yr option

Reactions: Bus
Long time no sleep... see you folk tomorrow

Aiyuk. I love Deebo but he is only good for about 12-13 games a year. His style doesn't allow him to last as long as Aiyuk plus RBs that play in the spread are becoming more common. I'd pay Aiyuk. Ship Deebo for a 2nd if someone will take him. I wouldn't dump Aiyuk for anything less than a first.
100% agree. Though I'd hope they could get a second plus another pick / depth player for Deebo. Maybe that's wishful thinking

Ahh, ok. They get the 5th year option this way though too is part of it.

Maybe but if he’s a stud, they are going to have to restructure the deal before that 5th year anyway.

I was really hoping that the Chiefs would get Worthy. Surprised the Bills didn’t take him

Which one of the WR would you want to keep?
They’re keeping Aiyuk. Deebo is gone after next year and this pick was his replacement.

I ******* hate the pick though.

The Bills gave KC Mahomes . Now this. Just saw a post that said “This will turn out worse than 13 seconds “ and unfortunately i think that is true. N

They’re keeping Aiyuk. Deebo is gone after next year and this pick was his replacement.

I ******* hate the pick though.
Maybe trade Deebo?

they are cap strapped... he wants $30M a year. I don't want to pay him as a SF fan. Not that amount. SF said they needed a mid first round pick for him. Maybe thats all smoke and mirrors
A lot of this same smoke around Samuel last year, too. I think the 9ers get a deal done for him while they've still on their QB on the cheap.

This was such a bad trade by the Panthers.

Or first round picks get 5th yr option
I just saw that the Panthers really didn’t give up much, so it’s probably worth it then.

Packers fans are so sensitive…
Not really, just not simple. Just don't see the panic rationale based on CB vs OL and so much time left in their selection. Makes me think that they got the guy they liked, right or wrong. Maybe you could further explain your take as it doesn't seem to make sense. Or just forget it and eye roll as that is, well, simple.

A lot of this same smoke around Samuel last year, too. I think the 9ers get a deal done for him while they've still on their QB on the cheap.
Yeah. It was the exact same story last year. It’s why I’m so confident Aiyuk isn’t going anywhere and never was. He’s a 1a WR and no one knows it because he doesn’t get the ball as much as other number 1 receivers do. Deebo is a weapon but gets hurt a lot. They’ll move him for a third before next years draft.

I just saw that the Panthers really didn’t give up much, so it’s probably worth it then.
Always that last pick.

Back