The Official 2024 NFL Thread

I have no idea why they thought they needed to get ahead of Dallas for Worthy. There was no way Dallas would have taken him.
I wouldn’t put anything past Jerry haha

So, after the Lions move up and take a CB the "panic" sets in so much that they draft the wrong (according to you) OL with over half their time still left on the clock. Interesting take.
Packers fans are so sensitive…

they are cap strapped... he wants $30M a year. I don't want to pay him as a SF fan. Not that amount. SF said they needed a mid first round pick for him. Maybe thats all smoke and mirrors
He ain’t getting that type of money.

I wouldn't mind Newton DT from Illinois

The Bills just wanted to see what it was like to be the 32nd pick. Lol

I shouldn't laugh but that's pretty funny lol

Lol i guess. I just read all that they got for the trade was a 6th round pick that has to be a parody account nobody is that stupid

Buffalo just traded to Carolina

Niners take the receiver from Florida. It's that a sign that Aiyuk could still be traded?

Lol i guess. I just read all that they got for the trade was a 6th round pick that has to be a parody account nobody is that stupid
They got a 3rd for a 4th and then swapped 6ths.

I have no idea why they thought they needed to get ahead of Dallas for Worthy. There was no way Dallas would have taken him.
They traded with who would trade with them? The Chiefs wanted him and didn’t think he would make it to pick 32 🤷🏼

@hedley_lamarr08 how do you feel about the niners pick? I thought they needed help on the offensive line and in the secondary. Their first round WR picks have been more trash than treasure over the years

I'm happy with Pearsall. He gives SF options to trade or move a WR. Can't make everyone the highest paid player in the league. If we keep both WRs thats 2 WRs over $25M next season. Can't win that way. I would take a 1 next year with a 2nd this year if someone is game.

Ok the Bills just traded the pick in the 6th they got from the Chiefs.

I'm happy with Pearsall. He gives SF options to trade or move a WR. Can't make everyone the highest paid player in the league. If we keep both WRs thats 2 WRs over $25M next season. Can't win that way. I would take a 1 next year with a 2nd this year if someone is game.
I actually like that but in all honest I would rather keep Aiyuk over Deebo. Don't get me wrong, Deebo is a beast but Aiyuk is the WR who runs better routes and can catch contested balls.

Which one of the WR would you want to keep?

Well sh*t stayed up all night to see the Bills pick....for nothing 🙃

So Buffalo took the 28th pick and turned it to the 33, while picking up the 95, and 141...and 221.

Buffalo also gave up 133, 200, and 248.

The Panthers lol …

Back