The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Roger hitting the sauce tonight. He’s slurring really bad.

I don’t know. He’s been the mock pick for the Niners in like half the mocks I’ve read. Right in range where he was supposed to go and a need. Not gonna go broke picking offensive/defensive lineman in the first round.
I would have taken the guy that the Bucs took a pick after if going OL.

I love that Barry has found his way back into the public eye lately.

I have no idea why they thought they needed to get ahead of Dallas for Worthy. There was no way Dallas would have taken him.
Baltimore and SF. They found a dance partner and took it

Sounds like Cousins and camp are a little ticked about the Penix pick.

Sounds like Cousins and camp are a little ticked about the Penix pick.
They should be. This was a win now in a division that makes it possible.

Guyton’s been the pick talk for a while now so I guess the trade back made sense but think I’d rather had Barton.

Damnit. Cowboys took Guyton.

The Bills 🙄

Sure. Let's pass on the best center for the 6th best tackle............... :rolleyes:

Speed WR and Mahomes, I think I have seen that before. Damn, if he is good that could be deadly for teams playing the Chiefs

Sure. Let's pass on the best center for the 6th best tackle............... :rolleyes:
I wanted a center, but I was all in on going at the OL. I'm happier now than I was after last year's first round.

Speed WR and Mahomes, I think I have seen that before. Damn, if he is good that could be deadly for teams playing the Chiefs
also a WR with a big history of drops

To be fair, he's about the 4th one they've tried since Hill left, so far from a lock.

Why Bills? You needed a WR.

There is no explanation . They trade Diggs for nothing Beane admits that made the team worse. Could have drafted Worthy and they give him to KC to make them better. But for Cleveland taking Mayfield and the Jets taking Darnold causing Allen to fall to the Bills they would still suck. Maybe he is gonna trade for Aiyuk but ither than that this is just ridiculous. Yea i am aggravated lol.

There is no explanation . They trade Diggs for nothing Beane admits that made the team worse. Could have drafted Worthy and they give him to KC to make them better. But for Cleveland taking Mayfield and the Jets taking Darnold causing Allen to fall to the Bills they would still suck. Maybe he is gonna trade for Aiyuk but ither than that this is just ridiculous. Yea i am aggravated lol.
Maybe they are trading for Aiyuk but it doesn’t make sense.

Nate Wiggins watching the draft in an over 21 club?

It wasn’t the right Lineman to take if going OL.
So, after the Lions move up and take a CB the "panic" sets in so much that they draft the wrong (according to you) OL with over half their time still left on the clock. Interesting take.

Maybe they are trading for Aiyuk but it doesn’t make sense.
they are cap strapped... he wants $30M a year. I don't want to pay him as a SF fan. Not that amount. SF said they needed a mid first round pick for him. Maybe thats all smoke and mirrors

Back