The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Not going to be able to go to sleep due to blood pressure being through the roof due to being angry over Niners pick.

Football is the best (and worst) because we care.

I wish I still had my whoop for moments like tonight to see what my strain is from sports.

Not going to be able to go to sleep due to blood pressure being through the roof due to being angry over Niners pick.

Football is the best (and worst) because we care.
I feel ya. I'm not super excited about Guyton to Dallas. But, by morning, I'll be finding reasons to love the pick. To be fair, I'm an idiot and didn't like the Travis Fredrick pick when it happened, either. If I'm being 100% honest I wasn't over the moon about the Micah Parsons pick either. Again, I'm an idiot.............. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I feel ya. I'm not super excited about Guyton to Dallas. But, by morning, I'll be finding reasons to love the pick. To be fair, I'm an idiot and didn't like the Travis Fredrick pick when it happened, either. If I'm being 100% honest I wasn't over the moon about the Micah Parson pick either. Again, I'm an idiot.............. 🤷‍♂️
He was who I wanted. I wanted us to trade up for 3-4 picks.

I feel ya. I'm not super excited about Guyton to Dallas. But, by morning, I'll be finding reasons to love the pick. To be fair, I'm an idiot and didn't like the Travis Fredrick pick when it happened, either. If I'm being 100% honest I wasn't over the moon about the Micah Parson pick either. Again, I'm an idiot.............. 🤷‍♂️

That's why I always chuckle at people saying a pick is a reach or a bad pick. Nobody really knows for at least 2 years. Would actually be funny to go through some of these threads from years past to see how many bad takes I had.

The Macfee draft show was good. Belichick was great. Exciting he’ll be on every Monday during football season. Great get.

That's why I always chuckle at people saying a pick is a reach or a bad pick. Nobody really knows for at least 2 years. Would actually be funny to go through some of these threads from years past to see how many bad takes I had.
For sure 100%. But also why’d my team not pick the guy who was for sure going to be the greatest player ever.

I don’t think that they needed to trade up , if the Bills wanted that guy they would have just stayed and taken him.
Could have been afraid of another team trying to move up

Cowboys OL track record in first round the past 15 years is stellar, so I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt here

Man Frederick was so good.

Man Frederick was so good.
That's why I really wanted Powers-Johnson. We've been trying to fill Fredrick's shoes (poorly) ever since he retired. :(

Frederick is a Badger...no doubt he'd be good 😉

Just when I thought that the Falcons were the embarrassment of the division tonight.

Tepper is a POS. The new Daniel Snyder.

Just when I thought that the Falcons were the embarrassment of the division tonight.

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

I'm sure it's been discussed many times over already, but i've never seen a top-10 pick used on a guy where it would be an absolute disaster if he played in the first 2 years

Team had no business trading any picks
It was to get a 5th year option, they traded up one spot and moved down 59 spots from the 3rd to the 4th

Very happy with the Chiefs night 1 draft. Let’s see what tonight brings.

It was to get a 5th year option, they traded up one spot and moved down 59 spots from the 3rd to the 4th
This.

BB was fantastic in the highlights I am watching this morning and this story is great.

Back