LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Just touched down in Roanoke and I’m waiting patiently while everyone crowds the aisle.

I've seen rumors there are cold beverages around that are waiting
I hope to find them shortly, need to acquire my clubs and a rental

Just touched down in Roanoke and I’m waiting patiently while everyone crowds the aisle.
Never ceases to amaze me that people do this.

Never ceases to amaze me that people do this.
I try to stand up as fast as possible. It’s not about getting off. It’s about ending the pain..

Hope everyone gets a good nights sleep! The chaos and fun begin tomorrow! Can’t wait arrival and night 1 (and the shenanigans of tomorrow beforehand of course)

I try to stand up as fast as possible. It’s not about getting off. It’s about ending the pain..
Yeah if your the aisle and you just stand up that’s fine. It’s people jamming up and causing traffic that is the problem.

I think you guys need to find a good spot one day and do a back spin contest. See who can create the most rip..

Then we need to be able to get on it with AB coins..

Last edited:
I think you guys need to find a good spot one day and do a back spin contest. See who can create the most rip..

Why the WTF @Mmaynard11 ? I thought that was a good idea for a wedge event..

Comedy Hollywood Darlinsgs GIF by Pop TV

Hmm. Rough math isn't good, I would estimate 4 cats equals 1 to 1.5 goats based on the average internal flight aircraft in use these days. Still worth trying.
You can load approximately 4 goats in a standard animal container to the hold. The cats can just stay off the plane. They need to just be banned from coming to the cabin, I think. Pickup the goats at destination, enjoy cat free travel, win.

Excited to see this one play out. Playing Vokey Wedges this year for the first time and I’m impressed.

excited finding nemo GIF

Boots on the ground today at Ballyhack?

Yesssssssssssss

Today is the day!!! Can’t wait to see Ballyhack and Titleist this week!!!
IMG_3153.jpeg

It's a good day for Ballyhack fun. Looking forward to the arrival pics and the dinner convo.

Definitely a treat getting to see Ballyhack. Looking forward to all of the wedge excitement! Spin’em good boys!

Pumped for you guys to bet the day started here. I’m on a little vacay here in Florida but will be trying to pop in and out. Someone will hole out today with their new wedge! Can’t wait to see Ballyhack!

Back