EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Just got feedback from my coach. Definitely likes the direction I'm headed. More things to work on of course.

Still lots more work to do to get my space prepared, but I'm making steady progress.

Getting some short-game work in this evening. I have a big golf trip in 2 weeks so it'll be fun to see how the changes are taking hold.

Finished up an Auzzie session about 40 minutes ago. I started about 10:30. Hit some warm up shots, played 18 on e6 then another 300ish shots. 😬

So can we get pics of where these units will be going? Anything fancy or are we rocking the classic garage set up?

image.jpg
Basic garage setup for me…but with the skytrak+ coming, I’ll be improving to a more permanent set up with an impact screen and projector. I’ll document the progress.

So can we get pics of where these units will be going? Anything fancy or are we rocking the classic garage set up?

Classic garage setup for me - it's the only appropriate space I have. As soon as I get it cleaned out I'll post pics documenting the build. Hope to be starting that in early April.

View attachment 9247340
Basic garage setup for me…but with the skytrak+ coming, I’ll be improving to a more permanent set up with an impact screen and projector. I’ll document the progress.

Classic garage setup for me - it's the only appropriate space I have. As soon as I get it cleaned out I'll post pics documenting the build. Hope to be starting that in early April.
Any place to swing inside is a great start!

D0E8F664-B8FB-4217-B5A1-B966FBA86E3E.jpeg
18 holes tonight on the sim. Now on to the 19th hole!!

Everyone interested will have seen mine by now. Some improvements will be made after the Experience and I'll document them here or the Garage Sim crew thread.

PXL_20240225_190327442.jpg

I would kill to have a garage that size
It's a 2.5 car and I'd love to have an extra bay so I didn't have to put up and take down my setup every time. If I hit the mega I'm going to have an addition put on.

It's a 2.5 car and I'd love to have an extra bay so I didn't have to put up and take down my setup every time. If I hit the mega I'm going to have an addition put on.
My wife said I could put one in a shed in the backyard but unfortunately we have a couple other things that take precedence

Course closed today due to rain. Relegated to 36 holes in the garage. So ready to try skytrak+ as my garmin r10 is not the easiest to use and misses a lot of partial wedge shots and the occasional full shot.

I really need to get some short game practice in. Really nervous about that thick Victoria National rough. Not something I run across a lot down here in Mississippi.

Course closed today due to rain. Relegated to 36 holes in the garage. So ready to try skytrak+ as my garmin r10 is not the easiest to use and misses a lot of partial wedge shots and the occasional full shot.

I really need to get some short game practice in. Really nervous about that thick Victoria National rough. Not something I run across a lot down here in Mississippi.
Just stay committed to your shot and accelerate through your shot and you’ll be fine. Don’t try to get cute around the green, just focus getting on the green.

Looking forward to hearing about accuracy in the SkyTrack vs the Garmin on full shots

Just stay committed to your shot and accelerate through your shot and you’ll be fine. Don’t try to get cute around the green, just focus getting on the green.

Looking forward to hearing about accuracy in the SkyTrack vs the Garmin on full shots
I can’t wait to compare the two units. I think garmin is ok for what it is. Its shortfalls have been documented in multiple threads. Really pumped to put skytrak+ to work.

I can’t wait to compare the two units. I think garmin is ok for what it is. Its shortfalls have been documented in multiple threads. Really pumped to put skytrak+ to work.
It will be one session before you never plug the Garmin in again

Mine will be a classic garage setup. Still cleaning stuff out and going to start building a base for my mat soon. All my pieces have arrived. Just trying to find time. I'll post a picture once I get some stuff assembled.

Spent about 4 hours cleaning out a bunch of random and unneeded junk from the garage today. Got to make some room.

I can sense the excitement you guys have to get started. I'm excited to have you in the garage crew.

I've posted pictures of my attached garage setup which is cramped but works. We are the the beginning phase of having a detached garage built and there will be a golf sim bay in there eventually!

I got my garage cleaned out enough to setup the net. Still need to build my mat setup with the Sigpro Softly strip. But I did hit a few 7 irons to try it out. Works perfectly. And there's enough room to park a vehicle.

(And cleaning/organizing the work bench is my next task. So sloppy)

20240320_195352.jpg
Screenshot_20240320_200752_Photos.jpg

All your garages look great redoing mine over. As usual I missed another contest 😂

Finished my base for my mat and Sigpro Softly drop in. Works well.

20240326_190913.jpg
20240326_191659.jpg

I’d bet a lot of you would have a great time following Shaft Up next week!

I’d bet a lot of you would have a great time following Shaft Up next week!
We will be following. Already been through the Victory Cup thread from last year too.

Back