EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the most unique events we have ever hosted is returning to THP. The 2024 SkyTrak Experience combines a number of elements such as launch monitor and simulation and packs it into a feature rich few days on an amazing golf course, but the journey will continue much after that.

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience
When and Where
Dates: May 20th-22nd, 2024
Newburgh, IN
Course: Victoria National Golf Club

SkT.jpg

Cost and What’s Included
Cost is $599
New SkyTrak+ Device
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Victoria National
Cottage Lodging Onsite
All Meals and Drinks Onsite
Team Competition and SWAG
MVP Winner Bonus
Forecaddies For Golf
And So Much More

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience
This experience comes with a caveat for participants interested in joining us.
You must be able to house a SkyTrak+ device at your residence be it in a room or by joining the #GarageSimCrew

You will play golf at this beautiful top 50 private facility with Chris Koske and another member of the SkyTrak team. While there you will receive a brand new SkyTrak+ device to go home with you. Post event, your job will be discussing the SkyTrak+ on the THP Forum.

This will be a team competition that is handicapped and ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. One lucky participant will also receive a full enclosure for their home setup from SkyTrak.

download-8.jpeg

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary for the 2024 SkyTrak Experience
May 20th: Meet and Greet Private Dinner and SWAG Party
May 21st: Breakfast at Course then off for 18 Holes of Shamble at Victoria National.
May 21st: Lunch at the course and then 9 Holes of Alternate Shot
May 21st: Group Dinner and discussion around SkyTrak and Software
May 22nd: 18 Holes of Singles at Victoria National followed by lunch at the club.
Then Depart

download-11.jpeg

Victoria National Golf Club
Are you up to the challenge? Covering 418 acres and holding more than 500 million gallons of water, this course carved from an abandoned coal mine culminates in The Gauntlet: four of the most difficult holes found anywhere in golf.

Participants
Team JB
@JB
@wadesworld
@93civiccpe
@cringjr

Team Koske
@Koske
Desmond from SkyTrak
@AuzzieMatt
@odom730

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This is exciting and I wish I could enter. I am really excited to see some feedback on the Skytrak devices. Maybe that will be the push I need to get me to move to a bigger house. :ROFLMAO:

This is an amazing opportunity for folks!

i've been so close to lifting the ceiling in my garage bar to convert it to a simulator room.
and...here's my push!

what a great opportunity!

Another great event! Keeping my eye on the signups for this one!

Damn this one sounds great. No surprise there.

Another event that I would throw my hat into. For me last years follow and how I know a LM can help improve one’s game.

Plus add in Koske, @AuzzieMatt & Vic National this is a no brainer.

Oh man, I'll definitely be submitting my entry the second signups are open.

This was such a crazy thing last year and I have no doubt it continue to exceed

Congrats @AuzzieMatt for the autobid! You knocked it out of the park on the lessons package! Hope to do it justice when I can get in there!

Wow, a full enclosure! What a prize and rooting for you to claim that one! I can say that before the other participants get selected;). Better bring those balls you were talking about🤣

I am building my sim room right now and it will be ready for that skytrak+ post event. I want this one bad!!!

Here we go! Congrats @AuzzieMatt ! Can’t wait hang with you again.

We’re going to do some fun stuff leading up to this one. The SkyTrak member that will be chosen to come along with me will have to compete against other team members in a series of events to win their bid to Victoria National. Stay tuned!

Victoria National!

Such a great opportunity! This is so cool

We’re going to do some fun stuff leading up to this one. The SkyTrak member that will be chosen to come along with me will have to compete against other team members in a series of events to win their bid to Victoria National. Stay tuned!
That sounds really fun

I love that they will have to compete to just get in, and Victoria National!!!

This will be a lot of fun, and just an incredible experience all around! A new SkyTrak+?! And Golf? Ridiculous

Very exciting!

I've got my eye on this one. I'd love to add a SkyTrak+ to pursue my golf goals. Adding a room on the house isn't eve remotely likely so I'll need to figure out a way to set up and screen and netting in the carport. I think that'll work.

This one has me all kinds of excited!! Will definitely be putting my name in!

Congrats @AuzzieMatt on the Autobid, well done on the reviews. Someone is winning a full enclosure, that is amazing!

Love my OG Skytrak, would love to upgrade to get the clubhead data.

@Koske the competition for the Skytrak member to come sounds amazing. Can't wait to see what you have cooked up.

Back