EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Cannot wait for signups tomorrow!! This one is destined to be fun!!

I don't care who you pick because we're all going to have a blast...but I hope you pick Team @Koske.

Big day tomorrow!
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow Cant Wait GIF by Fusion

Can’t wait to throw my name in the hat for this.

This would be an incredible experience to attend and then having a SkyTrak+ afterwards brings it to another level of awesome.

Signups are out. Get on it if you can.

@Sarzar shot down the master bedroom to sim renovation unfortunately.

Signups are out. Get on it if you can.

@Sarzar shot down the master bedroom to sim renovation unfortunately.
You need me to talk to her? Gotta get you both on the garage sim crew. Master bedroom is overrated. It’s just for sleeping anyway. Get a Murphy bed and boom space for the simulator.

I can incorporate a work trip to Wisconsin after this event 😎👍🏼

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

This will be a hot ticket.. i keep looking at pictures and videos from Victoria National and am blown away. It looks like a very well designed course with plenty of danger!

So bummed I forgot to sign up for this one. Definitely very interested in the SkyTrak+. Have a great time whomever gets chosen!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Had some downtime at work and decided to check out Victoria National on Google Earth. All those water carries off the tee and approach shots over water look scary.

But those par 3 look ridiculously hard! Middle of the green is the plan. Or pipe dream depending on how you want to look at it.

I need my net to get here soon. Have to start practicing.

Had some downtime at work and decided to check out Victoria National on Google Earth. All those water carries off the tee and approach shots over water look scary.

But those par 3 look ridiculously hard! Middle of the green is the plan. Or pipe dream depending on how you want to look at it.

I need my net to get here soon. Have to start practicing.
I cannot urge you enough to read through the two live update threads that have been at this course

I cannot urge you enough to read through the two live update threads that have been at this course
I followed the Victory Cup live and have been jumping into them recently.

This course is a beast looking forward to seeing another group of THP’ers take it on.

I had the best fries of my life at Victoria National!

Getting some prep work for this event in today. Lesson and getting lie checked on irons. Lots of shots off the mat in the garage this winter. Need to make sure nothing has changed. Unfortunately only garage sim this weekend because of all the rain today and tomorrow.

Getting some prep work for this event in today. Lesson and getting lie checked on irons. Lots of shots off the mat in the garage this winter. Need to make sure nothing has changed. Unfortunately only garage sim this weekend because of all the rain today and tomorrow.
I've been ramping up my practice as well and have a video lesson planned with my coach in a couple weeks to see where my swing is at. It feels great and I'm seeing positive signs but always helps to get the expert opinion to help clean things up in my swing

I've been ramping up my practice as well and have a video lesson planned with my coach in a couple weeks to see where my swing is at. It feels great and I'm seeing positive signs but always helps to get the expert opinion to help clean things up in my swing
I haven't been able to practice or play as much as I need to. That'll change once the time changes. I'll be able to sneak out to the range and get a few 9 holes in.

The good news is all my garage sim pieces have arrived. I should have time to build my base for my mat and get some shots off this weekend or next week.

I think I'll go get a tune up lesson once I get some swings in.

Back