EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

My handicap is high but I feel like I’m playing well. A consistent driver would be huge for me.
You're handicap is high? Just know that your back will prolly hurt by the end.... dragging @JohnSinVA around the course... but someone gotta carry his game :ROFLMAO: I just need to understand if you're up for that challenge as I have 'coins' to consider!

Your handicap is high? Just know that your back will prolly hurt by the end.... dragging @JohnSinVA around the course... but someone gotta carry his game :ROFLMAO: I just need to understand if you're up for that challenge as I have 'coins' to consider!
What are you putting me through, @Nessinator ?! You wanna know the truth? The truth is I don't want to lose what I've got. In the beginning I didn't care about what happened to me. I'd go in the ring, I'd get busted up, I didn't care! But now there's @JB, there's the Coins. I don't want to lose what I've got!

rocky GIF

You're handicap is high? Just know that your back will prolly hurt by the end.... dragging @JohnSinVA around the course... but someone gotta carry his game :ROFLMAO: I just need to understand if you're up for that challenge as I have 'coins' to consider!
Shut yer cake hole.

What are you putting me through, @Nessinator ?! You wanna know the truth? The truth is I don't want to lose what I've got. In the beginning I didn't care about what happened to me. I'd go in the ring, I'd get busted up, I didn't care! But now there's @JB, there's the Coins. I don't want to lose what I've got!

rocky GIF
What do you got? You got money, you got fame..... What we don't have this the truth.... what's the truth?

What do you got? You got money, you got fame..... What we don't have this the truth.... what's the truth?
This is the truth

IMG_1979.jpeg
The Pros perform for me consistently. I trust in the Array. Find the fairway

It's this one here: https://www.colonialwilliamsburghotels.com/golf/gold-course/

Though I am partial to the one on Woody Hayes drive. ;)

Ballyhack will be the perfect opportunity to test the new F1 Array putter and SMS wedges
Played out of some long rough in my practice round today. Greens were a mess though. Hoping the courses I have lined up leading to the event will give me some good practice. Still some things to work on. Will definitely be hitting the range again this week.

Thinking back to some of the carnage Ballyhack has brought to THPers in past experiences, especially on the greens, makes it such a good choice to show off the Edel wedges and putters. Cant wait for this to go down

Thinking back to some of the carnage Ballyhack has brought to THPers in past experiences, especially on the greens, makes it such a good choice to show off the Edel wedges and putters. Cant wait for this to go down
It was decided right after the last one which would be best for these and it’s going to be perfect.

It was decided right after the last one which would be best for these and it’s going to be perfect.
It’s 100% going to allow the clubs to show off

It’s 100% going to allow the clubs to show off
I only hope we can do it justice!

13 days and pairings/matchup announcements this week. Let's goooo!!

First post updated with pairings.

I have the Final Handicaps for this one 👀
the hangover GIF

Feeling pretty good about the matchups even with @EdelBlake handicap not moving in about a decade haha.
I kid I kid.

As long as I am able to give it a go, we are going to take home the Championship and have a blast at Ballyhack.

Wait till you guys see the food choices we have going.

Last edited:
Feeling pretty good about the matchups even with @EdelBlake handicap not moving in about a decade haha.
I kid I kid.

As long as I am able to give it a go, we are going to take home the Championship and have a blast at Ballyhack.

Wait till you guys see the food choices we have going.
Hope you are healed up.

Are these food choices never seen at BallyHack before?

Oh My Wow GIF

Back