EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

First post updated with pairings.
This is the point where it all gets a little more real. Can't wait to tee it up with you sir.
Feeling pretty good about the matchups even with @EdelBlake handicap not moving in about a decade haha.
I kid I kid.

As long as I am able to give it a go, we are going to take home the Championship and have a blast at Ballyhack.

Wait till you guys see the food choices we have going.
Definitely hope you're feeling better. Can't wait to get this going!

If the food in the other events is any indication I may need to be rolled back to the villas after dinner. It's all looked fantastic and I can't wait to see what's in store.
This is going to be my first time ever playing alt shot...

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF
It's definitely a different feel than any other format I've played. It's a lot of fun though.

Weird, I think Team JB was the winner last year.
But I do believe in Captains Matches.
I don't recall as supposedly my face was buried in coattails... I couldn't' see anything 😂

But agree, Captain Matches are the best!

I don't recall as supposedly my face was buried in coattails... I couldn't' see anything 😂

But agree, Captain Matches are the best!
Crazy talk, you had a birds eye view from my back 🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh those matches are good!! Especially that first Shamble group!!

The question is can @JB carry my terrible Experience record?

All 3 rounds with my frenemy @EdelBlake . Let’s go

This is going to be my first time ever playing alt shot...

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF
Alt shot is great! Just embrace it and don’t apologize.

I’m excited to team up with Blake and Mike from Edel in shamble and alt shot! Hopefully JB is healthy as I will finally get to play with him too. 🤩

And Jon and I are pretty close on handicap so playing almost straight up will be nice. Love that we have the Grandaddy connection too. 🙌

Hey @EdelBlake what are your and Mike’s strengths on the course?

My partner in the first round having the local course knowledge could be HUGE!

Are we gonna get the scene working out in the barn and I’d really like to see how you make a bunch of snow to run to Hearts On Fire 😂
@Nessinator could make that happen. AI is wild

That first shamble match is gonna be a barn burner and scores could go crazy low.

I will have to apologize to @EdelBlake in advance. The beautiful irons that he gave me have taken some desert damage. I’m sorry.

But they deliver out of the desert as well.

Crazy talk, you had a birds eye view from my back 🤣🤣🤣
It was a lovely view!

My only regret was not working out more prior to the experience so you wouldn’t have been so tired by singles 🤣

I can’t wait to see the glamor shots of these Array putters!

I’m excited to team up with Blake and Mike from Edel in shamble and alt shot! Hopefully JB is healthy as I will finally get to play with him too. 🤩

And Jon and I are pretty close on handicap so playing almost straight up will be nice. Love that we have the Grandaddy connection too. 🙌

Hey @EdelBlake what are your and Mike’s strengths on the course?
I'm looking forward to all the matches! Singles will be a blast.

@JohnSinVA and I need to be taking notes for that first round. I've been jumping in all the breakdown threads but need to start putting together a plan.

I will have to apologize to @EdelBlake in advance. The beautiful irons that he gave me have taken some desert damage. I’m sorry.

But they deliver out of the desert as well.
They work really well at TopGolf too! 🤩

Back