EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

29 days! I'm focusing on practicing golf from here on out. As many rounds as I can fit in. Can't wait to get to Ballyhack. I'm dying to get my hands on the putter but also getting more and more comfortable with the wedges I already have. Hit some great shots with them over the weekend, and really settling in. I think the P grind in my 58 is going to take that club to the next level for me.
I'm doing the same. Trying to get in as much golf as I can and try to play some more challenging courses than my normal tracks.

Toughest thing was getting fit for the putter, falling in love with it, then having to give it back at the end :LOL:. But we're less than a month out!

29 days! I'm focusing on practicing golf from here on out. As many rounds as I can fit in. Can't wait to get to Ballyhack. I'm dying to get my hands on the putter but also getting more and more comfortable with the wedges I already have. Hit some great shots with them over the weekend, and really settling in. I think the P grind in my 58 is going to take that club to the next level for me.
I think you should loan those wedges to your teammate so he can get some time in with them pre-event 😂

I think you should loan those wedges to your teammate so he can get some time in with them pre-event 😂
If I hadn't already traded my old ones in I'd offer them up for a couple weeks!

Spoke to Ballyhack today. Course is looking good.

Cannot be more excited. Love the look of this course. Difficulty at an all time high

I played around with a few of the Array models while waiting for my Golftec lesson yesterday. Somehow I refrained from opening the fit kit and building myself a putter!
If the guy at golftec I talked to had walked away when I asked to roll a few I 100% would have build something a little different than what he had out.

Cannot be more excited. Love the look of this course. Difficulty at an all time high
But how cool will it be to watch the Edel gear tackle such a tough track for scoring?

I knew the slogan is #oneshot but I’m guessing you all will have more then one to show off during the experience

But how cool will it be to watch the Edel gear tackle such a tough track for scoring?

I knew the slogan is #oneshot but I’m guessing you all will have more then one to show off during the experience
I’m hoping so. How cool would it be to have that #oneshot on a par 3 at Ballyhack

I’ve been having a lot of fun with the SMS 7i over the last couple of weeks and have been hitting it well. If thats any indication, there should be lots of good shots to be had and putts to be made with the new Edel gear.

I’ve been having a lot of fun with the SMS 7i over the last couple of weeks and have been hitting it well. If thats any indication, there should be lots of good shots to be had and putts to be made with the new Edel gear.
Has to be so hard to wait, knowing what putter goodness you all saw in the fittings

Has to be so hard to wait, knowing what putter goodness you all saw in the fittings
lisa simpson writing GIF

This follow will be fun. All the challenge you need or want to test out the Edel gear

This follow will be fun. All the challenge you need or want to test out the Edel gear

It's going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see how the wedges and putters work out for everyone on a track like Ballyhack. I hope I can do it justice and hit some great shots out there!
The wedges are super solid. I'm also stoked that my demo 7I should be here soon!

I'm doing the same. Trying to get in as much golf as I can and try to play some more challenging courses than my normal tracks.

Toughest thing was getting fit for the putter, falling in love with it, then having to give it back at the end :LOL:. But we're less than a month out!
My putting was so bad during my 4 rounds over the last 4 days in South Carolina and Augusta that I was really really wishing I could see if the Array will snap me out of these putting doldrums. Can’t wait to find out at Ballyhack!! I played like a 20 handicap for the first 3 rounds and a 15 for the 4th so get ready to carry me when I come in at an 11-12. 🥹

Anyone looking to arrive in style, Edel has a sale on the golf bags

Anyone looking for a solid golf bag needs to jump on this.

edelgolf.com

Trade Show Used Walker Stand Bag - White/Grey

This bag has been used for display purposes at trade shows and is like new. The ultimate stand bag to fulfill all your walking and riding needs is here. Loaded with features and made of the highest quality materials; the Edel Walker Bag is here for your next season on the course. LIMITED...
edelgolf.com
edelgolf.com

edelgolf.com

Trade Show Used Rider Bag - White/Grey

This bag has been used for display purposes at trade shows and is like new. The ultimate cart bag to fulfill all your riding needs is here. Loaded with features and made of the highest quality materials; the Edel Rider Bag is here for your next season on the course. LIMITED QUANTITIES! ALL SALES...
edelgolf.com
edelgolf.com

Anyone looking to arrive in style, Edel has a sale on the golf bags

Anyone looking for a solid golf bag needs to jump on this.

edelgolf.com

Trade Show Used Walker Stand Bag - White/Grey

This bag has been used for display purposes at trade shows and is like new. The ultimate stand bag to fulfill all your walking and riding needs is here. Loaded with features and made of the highest quality materials; the Edel Walker Bag is here for your next season on the course. LIMITED...
edelgolf.com
edelgolf.com

edelgolf.com

Trade Show Used Rider Bag - White/Grey

This bag has been used for display purposes at trade shows and is like new. The ultimate cart bag to fulfill all your riding needs is here. Loaded with features and made of the highest quality materials; the Edel Rider Bag is here for your next season on the course. LIMITED QUANTITIES! ALL SALES...
edelgolf.com
edelgolf.com
Gonzo.

Guys are fast on the draw!

They went quick! We will regularly restock this page, so keep an eye out 👀
I just checked this page out. I guess I will be putting it as one of my favorites

My guy @Wildcat is excited for this one, and you should be too. How is this on like page 7?!
Pull Yourself Together Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

@EdelBlake how are yours and Mike’s games coming along? Hopefully doing some back exercises too because I might need some carrying 😅

Had a humbling sim session to check out carry distances and gapping. Could be a game changer or I’ll start flying greens. 😆 Regardless, it was something I wanted to make sure I did before showing up at Ballyhack.

@EdelBlake how are yours and Mike’s games coming along? Hopefully doing some back exercises too because I might need some carrying 😅
Haha I doubt that's the case. Mine's trending in the right direction. I hung up the snowboard for the season yesterday, so I hopefully can get a couple more rounds and some practice sessions in before Ballyhack.

Haha I doubt that's the case. Mine's trending in the right direction. I hung up the snowboard for the season yesterday, so I hopefully can get a couple more rounds and some practice sessions in before Ballyhack.
rumor has it Ballyhack will play tougher than Briggs, to knock off JB and Wildcat knock that rust off!

Back