EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

rumor has it Ballyhack will play tougher than Briggs, to knock off JB and Wildcat knock that rust off!
From the tee box I fully expect Ballyhack to challenge much more than Briggs.

rumor has it Ballyhack will play tougher than Briggs, to knock off JB and Wildcat knock that rust off!
Need to get the Boss on the mend so Team JB is at full strength. They’re going to need it to carry my sorry backside around.

Need to get the Boss on the mend so Team JB is at full strength. They’re going to need it to carry my sorry backside around.
What's the plan on what to work on to lighter their load between now and then?

What's the plan on what to work on to lighter their load between now and then?
I have a couple more rounds planned prior to departure, plus some practice, which will most likely be spent in the short game area. And bunkers, I’ll probably find a couple.

I played well this weekend. But I'm looking to be just a little more consistent with driver and pitching/chipping always needs more work.

I feel like I've gotten my driver and irons back to a somewhat decent spot. Putting has been a different story and giving up too many strokes.

I feel like I've gotten my driver and irons back to a somewhat decent spot. Putting has been a different story and giving up too many strokes.
There might be an Array of solutions to your putting woes at this Quest Cup.

I'll see myself out. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

There might be an Array of solutions to your putting woes at this Quest Cup.

I'll see myself out. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

I have a couple more rounds planned prior to departure, plus some practice, which will most likely be spent in the short game area. And bunkers, I’ll probably find a couple.
Should come to the mid-atlantic meetup this weekend. The horseshoe will be a good challenge leading into this one! I'm trying to get more time to practice but my work is currently fighting me at every turn. Just need to keep grinding to get a good repeatable swing out there.

15 days people!

Should come to the mid-atlantic meetup this weekend. The horseshoe will be a good challenge leading into this one! I'm trying to get more time to practice but my work is currently fighting me at every turn. Just need to keep grinding to get a good repeatable swing out there.

15 days people!
It’s in conflict with my son’s track meet, otherwise I would be in.

Hoping to use the May 3 scramble at Blue Ridge Shadows to tighten things last minute. Several holes with death on the right there which should help force me to clean things up.

Hoping to use the May 3 scramble at Blue Ridge Shadows to tighten things last minute. Several holes with death on the right there which should help force me to clean things up.
Well you definitely have to take care of that first!

I'm hoping that playing some tougher unfamiliar courses will help me tighten things up as well before we walk into Ballyhack.

I’m really looking forward to putting the Array putter and EMS wedges in play at Ballyhack

Very excited to go to Ballyhack. Flights and rooms now booked.

Almost THP Experience time. Nothing better

Pairings and matchups coming out before end of the week

Pairings and matchups coming out before end of the week
Can’t wait to bring it home for #TeamJB

Ballyhack will be the perfect opportunity to test the new F1 Array putter and SMS wedges

It will be nice to finally be on a winner.
My record is very poor at Experiences. Hope is high to turn it around.

Good thing for me though, win or lose, THP Experiences never disappoint

Is there a hip replacement scheduled in between.... if not, aim farther left ;)

My record is very poor at Experiences. Hope is high to turn it around.

Good thing for me though, win or lose, THP Experiences never disappoint
I have great hope in you to keep the JB streak going!

I have great hope in you to keep the JB streak going!
My handicap is high but I feel like I’m playing well. A consistent driver would be huge for me.

Back