EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

@jeffg21
@golfinnut
@LLIB
@GolfFest

You all have had a little bit of time for it to sink in, what's going through your mind right now?
Oh ****, I’ve gotta figure out these chipping yips, get a fitting done, lose a bunch of weight, work on my putting, and try to gain some distance all while not annoying my wife too bad. And I’ve never flown before, so it’s a little overwhelming right now and I love it!

Then the realization that day one is my wife’s birthday🤔
judging gordon ramsay GIF by FOX TV

My first thought was it couldn’t be real, then it turned to excitement, then my mind started spinning thinking about what equipment I would choose.

I have since talked to her and have her blessing, but boy was she going to be disappointed if not.🤣
This is how you do it. Signup first because it's the freaking Morgan Cup! Ask for permission/forgiveness later

My first thought was it couldn’t be real, then it turned to excitement, then my mind started spinning thinking about what equipment I would choose.

I have since talked to her and have her blessing, but boy was she going to be disappointed if not.🤣
That's the spirit! Hah

Oh ****, I’ve gotta figure out these chipping yips, get a fitting done, lose a bunch of weight, work on my putting, and try to gain some distance all while not annoying my wife too bad. And I’ve never flown before, so it’s a little overwhelming right now and I love it!
You got this bud. You have plenty of ppl to lean on as well. Don’t hesitate to reach out!

Start paying it forward now for missing her birthday in September!

All sorts of things from putting together a preparation plan to which clubs.
Have you already added the Cobra and Puma site to your favorites bar yet?

So definitely a risk taker….noted.

I believe you can count on that for sure.
I would think so. But I've figured that nothing is ever certain just because it was so in the past. We've seen that. So I'll keep the "if" in there until confirmed.

It's become a mainstay at THP experiences and we all love it!
I'd rather not do it in groups of 8 :LOL: , but you are exactly right.

It's become a mainstay at THP experiences and we all love it!

With @JB and THP experiences I've learned.

cbs television GIF by Big Brother

But yeah seems likely. In groups of 4 :ROFLMAO:

Back