EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Beginning Season 6 GIF by Outlander

I’ll pull for Team Hackers regardless of who gets selected. I have zero expectation of having my name drawn, especially with an experience like The Morgan Cup and the amount of entrants. There won’t be any disappointment. I’ll still be rooting on Team Hackers wherever I am and will definitely follow along! LETS GO HACKERS!
Never say never. As long as you throw your name in, there' always a chance.

Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN

Uh oh!!!!
1714060612539.gif

Here we go!!
Golfers start your engines!

New post up with a bit of news!

Out of the first two we have a rookie to THP Experiences and one that has not been in one in 5+ years I believe.
Should be a lot of fun.

congrats you two!
Oh Here We Go GIF by The Roku Channel

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Yes, congratulations to the two of you...
@LLIB @jeffg21 I'm looking at these to users and smiling for you both!

What a day! Truly a community unlike any other! Welcome to the Morgan Cup @LLIB and @jeffg21 !

There might be an astonishing lack of productivity today for a couple people named @LLIB and @jeffg21!
Welcome to The Morgan Cup gentlemen!

I know there is one for sure not going to accomplish anything today
Your lack of production is approved. We can draft a note for you if needed

Welcome to the good side, @jeffg21. #failsatfive

@LLIB congrats for the experience!

Just got back from my near daily range session. Want to be ready if I win the MC lottery.

If it includes chili...
I was going to say if there is any possibility at all for a flip, while unlikely, the road only exists through Skyline Cheese Coneys.

Everyone has their price. :p

I was going to say if there is any possibility at all for a flip, while unlikely, the road only exists through Skyline Cheese Coneys.

Everyone has their price. :p
I need to do more wrestling research with @JDax, if I flip for chili, and then carry back a year's supply of cheese coney's to Team Paradise, would that make me a double heel? or is it a double turn? I need to brush up over summer

Back