EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I need to do more wrestling research with @JDax, if I flip for chili, and then carry back a year's supply of cheese coney's to Team Paradise, would that make me a double heel? or is it a double turn? I need to brush up over summer
It would be you turning because I’m a babyface here.

I need to do more wrestling research with @JDax, if I flip for chili, and then carry back a year's supply of cheese coney's to Team Paradise, would that make me a double heel? or is it a double turn? I need to brush up over summer
@That post we've moved into the "wrestling references" part again.
Comedy Central What GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

I spy, with my little eye.... :love:
1714066510706.png

There’s only one way to find out for sure 😂

Some THPers days or years are being made today.

Good group! Happy for the guys!

Four more to go!

4 more spots!

what are you thinking about GIF

who else's name is on the list!!

All sorts of things from putting together a preparation plan to which clubs.
Spill it. We want to hear all.

We talking lessons? Focused range work? Putting together matchplay rounds with buddies? What's the plan?

Also, not preparing the game at all is certainly an option. Since your on the wrong team. :p

Spill it. We want to hear all.

We talking lessons? Focused range work? Putting together matchplay rounds with buddies? What's the plan?

Also, not preparing the game at all is certainly an option. Since your on the wrong team. :p
I did a lesson earlier this year, will probably do more. I never go to the range and it looks like I will have to start. Certainly motivated now to get in better shape. Possibly some match play a round or two with @Tenputt if he is up to it to prep.

@jeffg21
@golfinnut
@LLIB
@GolfFest

You all have had a little bit of time for it to sink in, what's going through your mind right now?
My first thought was it couldn’t be real, then it turned to excitement, then my mind started spinning thinking about what equipment I would choose.

Then the realization that day one is my wife’s birthday🤔

I have since talked to her and have her blessing, but boy was she going to be disappointed if not.🤣

Back