EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I got to hit the 6 iron yesterday at the Heritage, it was great even with a steel shaft that was 1/2 short for me. Also, I have ordered a LINQ Blue to see how that affects my current driver - eager to help reverse the curse if called upon to do so. Good luck to everyone (not paradise people though). o_O;)
Blue would look so good on you though

See that is what Team Hackers is all about.
Displayers of truth.
Its why here is some cold hard truth.
@Scooby45 really wants to be Team Hackers, but is afraid of getting JTubbed.
1713810107561.png

What’s a Jtubb?
Music Video Hello GIF by Taylor Swift

If I somehow make it on to Team Paradise, can I start a petition to have the official color changed to Honolulu Blue???

If I somehow make it on to Team Paradise, can I start a petition to have the official color changed to Honolulu Blue???
Literally zero change that happens.
But if it happens, you will do what you are told. its the Lord Tox way :ROFLMAO:

For sure. When you're skulling the ball, the idea of just letting the clubhead pass the hands feels like it'll skull it - not pop it up.

As opposed to the time-tested method of skulling it by having a death grip, panicking,and making a lunge that I've honed. :ROFLMAO:
Been there, done that. Or fatted it. The chipping/pitching yips are awful. I'm much better now but it still creeps into my head too often.

After playing the course, Briggs is gonna be money for this. I can't wait to see who the lucky participants are. All of you are in for the time of your Life.

#Paradise4Life
If I’m lucky enough to get selected, you’re damn right we’ll have the time of our lives… celebrating a Hackers W!

They just never learn do they 😂.
I was going to hit him with the “Aren’t you just special” but that feels like piling on

If I’m selected to team hackers. I won’t even talk unless I’m asked. I will however smile and laugh at least as much as any of my teammates.

Some good banter going back and forth in here. Going to be awesome to see who gets selected and which side they chose. #Fail4Five #Redisnotdead

If miracles really do happen, and I get selected to be in the Morgan Cup this year, I'm thinking I'd go One-Length, which is something I never even considered before. I'm thinking going that way with irons and hybrids, but not too sure about with the wedges. Anyone here done the full on One-Length including wedges?
I've done OL with both variable and OL wedges. I personally felt comfortable with both. Others found the longer wedges awkaward and couldn't get past it in their heads swinging them freely. I think I'd probably go OL wedges again when I decide to get new clubs.

Briggs is going to be sooo fun for this.

Seconded. Great course. Tough but very fair
@Nerdy, having recently played Dormie as well anything you can compare/contrast between the two?

@Nerdy, having recently played Dormie as well anything you can compare/contrast between the two?
I would say Briggs is more generous off the tee but has more danger around the greens than Dormie

I got to see a bunch of the new lineup this weekend, including @sweetnlow and @BigDill Darkspeed drivers and @echico King CB's. Open browser tab pondering is in effect this week, it wouldn't be the first time following along with this event has cost me a few bucks. The new gear is HOT.
Asks Black Friday GIF

Back