EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Curious to see what team, and which individual takes club overthinking to a new level..

I’ll remind the Hackers participants, because no one likes Team Paradise anyway: spend your valuable time figuring out the putter choice more than a shaft. You’re gonna use that one the most. Make sure you like it!
This is terrible advice hackers.. please follow it to the letter.. 😏

Are the KBS PGI shafts allowed? They were in the forged tec & tec x heads before

Returning players that played the King tour CBs @jdtox & @Wonger if I’m not mistaken what are your plans with irons this year? Being these are current and by the sounds of it you both like them are you switching? I can see the CB’s fir @jdtox but not sure I’d @Wonger goes that route as well or jumps up to the Darkspeeds?

Are the KBS PGI shafts allowed? They were in the forged tec & tec x heads before
I think those are the stock offering in the Darkspeed hybrids

I knew I liked you for a good reason.
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I’ll remind the Hackers participants, because no one likes Team Paradise anyway: spend your valuable time figuring out the putter choice more than a shaft. You’re gonna use that one the most. Make sure you like it!
A LOT to like about the 3D and Vintage lineup too! I think the visual improvements are very apparent. One of those things that I don’t mind spending the time on. Plus my time isn’t valuable, the exchange rate is like the Iranian Rial so I have all kinds of it.

A LOT to like about the 3D and Vintage lineup too! I think the visual improvements are very apparent. One of those things that I don’t mind spending the time on. Plus my time isn’t valuable, the exchange rate is like the Iranian Rial so I have all kinds of it.
but, do you snicker like a pre-teen when you read about the pebax insert? No? Just me? Ok..

Interesting start to the equipment conversation already. Not that I have a ton of room to talk, with having gone "old tech" last year. Lots to learn from the past events and people you can lean into for advice if you have questions. Great line up to choose from. Gonna be fun to see how things shake out this year!

Revision #1 - No women’s clubs

Darkspeed X - 9*, UST Lin-Q White 6F3, Crossline black undersized, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 3HF, UST Lin-Q Blue 6F3, Crossline undersized, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 7w, UST Lin-Q Blue 7F3, Crossline undersized, -1/2”

Darkspeed hybrid - 5h & 6h, MMT 80, Crossline undersized, -1”

Darkspeed OL - 7-G, DG 105, Crossline undersized, -3/4”

Snakebite Raw Classic - 52 bent to 51, -3/4”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Classic - 56 bent to 55, -1/2”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Widelow - 58 bent to 59, standard, DG S200 black

Sport 60 Vintage - LA Golf P Series black, Lamkin Deep Etch cord

Returning players that played the King tour CBs @jdtox & @Wonger if I’m not mistaken what are your plans with irons this year? Being these are current and by the sounds of it you both like them are you switching? I can see the CB’s fir @jdtox but not sure I’d @Wonger goes that route as well or jumps up to the Darkspeeds?
Yep played the standard King Tour last year. They stole my heart and will make a lot of participants very very happy. Not a chance on the CBs for me. Almost certainly Darkspeed irons. Very excited about them but will have to tinker a bit to get a suitable landing angle as the times I have hit them, they have been coming in consistently too shallow.

They are no upcharge in the Darkspeed, but this shaft talk…

IMG_3619.gif

Anyone else on their umpteenth bag composition? No, just me?

I mean I can order right now. But if there's a chance to ponder :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if you are just skimming posts here or just missing them but I posted this on Friday...

Graphite option is tricky since most are upcharge. You can build a bag with other options but doesn’t mean it will happen. Safe bet is likely to be KBS PGI or TGI unless we find out otherwise

I can’t bring myself to build more than a couple, the options become too many if I build away from things i am going to be comfortable with hitting.

I can’t bring myself to build more than a couple, the options become too many if I build away from things i am going to be comfortable with hitting.
I'm building up from the irons. So if those change, some other things change too. Darkspeed or King Tour...

Current idea:
1714331562432.png

Shafts still up to thinking depending on how LinQ Red is available. Main idea is to go UST as much as possible. Irons would get reshafted to Recoils...

Edit: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♂️ I can't count to 14...

Last edited:
Current idea:
View attachment 9261334

Shafts still up to thinking depending on how LinQ Red is available. Main idea is to go UST as much as possible. Irons would get reshafted to Recoils...
Those irons are going to feel different with the steel, but give them a go, I guess.

Those irons are going to feel different with the steel, but give them a go, I guess.
I would for sure. But I'm 95% sure I want to go all graphite, also in irons and wedges. If we can find a non-upcharge graphite option for them, then straight in that would be the choice.

My option #2.
1714331869739.png

Back